2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cant get over how the toe creases, WISH they had put sumn more flexible! also the soles squeak when i walk in them hahaha
Yeah. It really annoyed me at first. But, when I realized that every pair did it after being worn it didn’t bother me as much. My biggest gripe with them is that they didn’t do the Tongue tag logo in that blue color. It bugs me every time I look at them.

Took 12 days for my Frags to get here after hitting on SNKRS, then they show up like this:

20210617_130943.jpg

20210617_131104.jpg

My guess is some douche at FedEx started pulling the tab, then said "**** it" and tried to push in the floppy end to see what was inside. Saw it was a plain black box and not an SB or Jordan box and let 'em go. I just can't believe nobody bothered taping the ripped up floppy end :smh:

I sent the pics to Nike on a chat with a rep, but didn't press them for a code or anything since it wasn't their fault and thankfully apart from a couple creases the shoebox is fine. Told them to use better boxes, though.

Yeah. It really annoyed me at first. But, when I realized that every pair did it after being worn it didn’t bother me as much. My biggest gripe with them is that they didn’t do the Tongue tag logo in that blue color. It bugs me every time I look at them.

I agree on the tongue tag! Yours are still fresh, wear/wore mine as beaters cuz I hate how they look hahahaha

none of my other dunks from mid 2000s have creased like this, albeit most are leather but Mcflys will not hold up well in 20 years 100%. My sole at the heel oxidized heavily somehow and is actually cracking off

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG

I agree on the tongue tag! Yours are still fresh, wear/wore mine as beaters cuz I hate how they look hahahaha

none of my other dunks from mid 2000s have creased like this, albeit most are leather but Mcflys will not hold up well in 20 years 100%. My sole at the heel oxidized heavily somehow and is actually cracking off

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG
Damn. And this is just another reason why I love being crippled! So many kicks I have I just know would be awful if I walked in them, but I’m just lucky to be in a situation that they’ll stay pristine. Dunk-wise, the Mcflys, the Concepts Holy Grail Lows, and the SBTG Lows are three pairs that I have that come to mind. I’ve seen that those three don’t wear well at all in the toe box. Again, I’m just lucky that mine are able to stay nice.

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG
Damn, dude. Those creases are almost impressive lol. Did you skate those?

Back
Top Bottom