2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welp. Tmrw it is…
1623969782582.jpeg
Does anybody know how the Undefeated in-store raffle pickups exactly go? The email says " Shoes must be picked up on Friday, June 18th at 11:00 AM PST. Shoes will be forfeited if not picked up at this time."

So, does that mean they won't hold the shoes if I arrive after 11AM? I wish they were more specific with the pick up information...

Does anybody know how the Undefeated in-store raffle pickups exactly go? The email says " Shoes must be picked up on Friday, June 18th at 11:00 AM PST. Shoes will be forfeited if not picked up at this time."

So, does that mean they won't hold the shoes if I arrive after 11AM? I wish they were more specific with the pick up information...

they off to StockX at 11:01

they off to StockX at 11:01

Lol, but for real, is there a time frame/window that I have to pick up the shoes by? Like within the hour? Or by the end of the day?

Excuse my noobness. This is my first hit on an in-store raffle from UNDFTD, any guidance is appreciated.

the one time i won before, i was there on time and had to wait in line for like 20 minutes. i'm guessing they just give different times to distribute the people, and it probably doesn't matter unless you are super late.

somehow i won the dunks this time, so they must have big stock haha.

the one time i won before, i was there on time and had to wait in line for like 20 minutes. i'm guessing they just give different times to distribute the people, and it probably doesn't matter unless you are super late.

somehow i won the dunks this time, so they must have big stock haha.

Thanks for the insight, I just called them and they said to get there before your pick-up time. I didn't even bother asking if they're holding pairs after your pick-up time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good ish on the luck. I took an L on these this morning. Im considering scooping a pair of these. How are they in hand?

much nicer in hand. I took Ls on the plums, viotechs etc so I dont really have anything close to compare it to but the panels all feel nice to the touch

Hahaha nah just casual walking, I may as well. I remember standing in them during a concert and regretting life haha
HaHa. I admire your ability to just wear them casually. Since I have such an affinity for the movie franchise, they hold a special place for me. So I really only break them out once, maybe twice a year.

I agree on the tongue tag! Yours are still fresh, wear/wore mine as beaters cuz I hate how they look hahahaha

none of my other dunks from mid 2000s have creased like this, albeit most are leather but Mcflys will not hold up well in 20 years 100%. My sole at the heel oxidized heavily somehow and is actually cracking off

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG

exactly why I sold mine last year.

HaHa. I admire your ability to just wear them casually. Since I have such an affinity for the movie franchise, they hold a special place for me. So I really only break them out once, maybe twice a year.

trust me i loved the series since i was a kid, was pissed during the whole 2011 nike mag celebrity release hahahaha. always contemplated buying the non nike air mags ahahahahh

This is the only good thing to come out of these virgil drops. I’ve never seen this amount of info about how to get eligible for Snkrs EA. Tl;dr: watch all the behind the design ****, and any live events.

This is the only good thing to come out of these virgil drops. I’ve never seen this amount of info about how to get eligible for Snkrs EA. Tl;dr: watch all the behind the design ****, and any live events.

hasnt really been true to me at least. Watched every p-rod promo and sb video, liked everything, in the last year and havent hit a single one.

Wasnt doing anything special and got EA for off white 5's. seems totally random to me. thats the one and only time I got exclusive access.

Back
Top Bottom