2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

68D436B0-4180-4C28-9203-89BDA90160F7.jpeg
Brought these out for anniversary dinner with the wifey.

lol.
2 pair and one ain’t even mine.
You got me mixed up with iRobot
i'm at -1 pair because my last dub was an oop to KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

i'd probably would be giving you less **** if you didn't come in here asking for an 10.5 oop everytime you take an L. 2 pairs is more than most around here, and i bet if we go back in the last 3 months its probably closer to 5-6 pairs. i literally linked three Ws for you in less than a month. the **** outta here with the pity party. start posting some pics of you WEARING these shoes instead of just complaining about Ls and asking for handouts and we can talk

i'm at -1 pair because my last dub was an oop to KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

i'd probably would be giving you less **** if you didn't come in here asking for an 10.5 oop everytime you take an L. 2 pairs is more than most around here, and i bet if we go back in the last 3 months its probably closer to 5-6 pairs. i literally linked three Ws for you in less than a month. the **** outta here with the pity party. start posting some pics of you WEARING these shoes instead of just complaining about Ls and asking for handouts and we can talk

wow.
i didn’t know you felt this way bruv.
thought we were having a good time.

Lol ok ok. Maybe I went a bit overboard. Got a lot going on rn. Wifey due to have our first kid next week and just found out I may have oral cancer… so lots of emotions flowin over here. Let’s hug it out fam :nthat:
keep us updated buddy. what your going through is more important than sneakers, i wish the best for you and your fam. Stay positive

Lol ok ok. Maybe I went a bit overboard. Got a lot going on rn. Wifey due to have our first kid next week and just found out I may have oral cancer… so lots of emotions flowin over here. Let’s hug it out fam :nthat:

i never stopped loving you big dawg. thank you for your emotion.

congrats on the kid and sorry about the news. will pray for both. 💙

i just wish they had a pick up In store option....so i wouldn't have to pay 15 dollars shipping when i live down the street from the store. ah well.

For real. I hit on both pairs and got hit with $24 shipping somehow. It's a small price to pay in the long run but still irks me.

Praying for you, guy. Says a lot about your character to be going through those things and still rectifying it. Head up.

Back
Top Bottom