2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Random but does anybody been trying those? How's the sizing like? Thanks in advance
I don’t know, but the description alone makes me want to buy them now…
4760F35E-84FC-417A-B011-22CAC0FA90F4.jpeg

Is anyone else having issues with copdate not receiving submissions? I entered several raffles for the FTC and just entered one for the Parras. I get the submission received page, but no confirmation or boost emails and nothing in the app either.

Tried with 3 different Nike chat reps and none of them would give me a refund of the difference.

They said is was a "misprint" on their end...🥴🥴🥴

Really? I was 2 for 2 on the reps I got. I was hoping to have them take care of the orders I hadn't received yet but they said to wait.

For what its worth, both support reps thanked me for how long I had been a Nike.com member.. 2 years on the one account and 9 one the other. I wonder if they did it as a loyalty thing?

Really? I was 2 for 2 on the reps I got. I was hoping to have them take care of the orders I hadn't received yet but they said to wait.

For what its worth, both support reps thanked me for how long I had been a Nike.com member.. 2 years on the one account and 9 one the other. I wonder if they did it as a loyalty thing?

I've been a Nike member since 2013...so...yeah...

Is anyone else having issues with copdate not receiving submissions? I entered several raffles for the FTC and just entered one for the Parras. I get the submission received page, but no confirmation or boost emails and nothing in the app either.
This happens if you don’t have a Copdate account tied to the email address that you’re entering with.

This happens if you don’t have a Copdate account tied to the email address that you’re entering with.
Thanks - I am using the same email address for both, and I only recently started having issues. I've even tried deleting/readding the app on my phone and signing back in. No luck though. I may just have to chalk it up to being a terrible app.

I must be doing something wrong on copdate
I follow a bunch of stores and it still says I don’t follow any. Been like that since I signed up
I gotta delete and re-sign up

Back
Top Bottom