2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Little pro-gamer move for you. If you just delete the account you’ll get just as many Ws
Actually have FTC’s in the mail from Copdate. Also won the Wasted Youths.

They gave me a Perks Pass - I guess because I’ve spent money on boosting. It automatically enters you in everything. So I got the FTC’s as a result. I realize I’m just randomly lucky…

Actually have FTC’s in the mail from Copdate. Also won the Wasted Youths.

They gave me a Perks Pass - I guess because I’ve spent money on boosting. It automatically enters you in everything. So I got the FTC’s as a result. I realize I’m just randomly lucky…
I consider your experience and outlier and you still boosted. For every boost that wins there are thousands that fail. Total scam and I’d rather not own the shoes then add to their profits. Don’t they also charge a fee on top when you win?

The concept of Copdate has always been whack to me, why should I give a third party money so that I could have a slightly better chance of winning already impossible shoes? I’ve never cave in once to boosting if that means I’ll never win then I don’t care.

I consider your experience and outlier and you still boosted. For every boost that wins there are thousands that fail. Total scam and I’d rather not own the shoes then add to their profits. Don’t they also charge a fee on top when you win?
Yup, they charge $5 when you win.

Pump faked on that USA jersey when I saw it on Nike. Kicking myself now. :smh:

edit: wife is saying they were never on NDC, but I could have sworn I saw them up earlier this week.

Last edited:
Pump faked on that USA jersey when I saw it on Nike. Kicking myself now. :smh:

edit: wife is saying they were never on NDC, but I could have sworn I saw them up earlier this week.

kids made it on ndc for a while

watched most of last night. Was dope. Nyjah missing podium kinda big news. Giraud was killing from tricks, pelles, and those shorts he had were super dope too

I fell asleep right before the medal round and woke up as it was finished SMH. I swore Girbaud was gonna win though. Looks like he pulled a Nyjah and missed a bunch of tricks too looking at his score.

6C97C2DC-5F85-4A63-9369-1C0D7F8C5FF4.jpeg

It's like xgames to me, I feel like Shawn White has been able to be an Olympian snowboarding some of these kats deserve it on 7 plys
Xgames figured out a nice way to be competitive, without really being competitive. It’s a bunch of athletes just sending it. For the most part.

Skateboarding will never be a sport to me.That’s specifically why I fell in love with it. I don’t care who has the better 60 second run. I’d rather watch Niel Blender goof around any day.

Xgames figured out a nice way to be competitive, without really being competitive. It’s a bunch of athletes just sending it. For the most part.

Skateboarding will never be a sport to me.That’s specifically why I fell in love with it. I don’t care who has the better 60 second run. I’d rather watch Niel Blender goof around any day.

What's considered a sport to you?

Back
Top Bottom