2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw a pair of Dunk Lows in the wild yesterday that I don't think I've ever seen before.
Maybe someone here can help me figure out what they were. They looked like General release from some time ago.
I don’t think they were a GR. Sounds like the Slam City’s, but the 2013 version, not the 2005’s. Great find. Only subtle differences, so it’s hard to tell them apart. But from your description, the sole is a dead giveaway that they are the 2013’s.

Saw a pair of Dunk Lows in the wild yesterday that I don't think I've ever seen before.
Maybe someone here can help me figure out what they were. They looked like General release from some time ago.

I'm pretty sure you're looking for these...

f6595f1c8cd4b193a4f97570acebf981.jpg

So I hit at two different local shops. This has never happened before! Wish one could have been Pelle Hats or Parras but I’m not complaining. Probably skate one or try to use one for a pair i missed like Pink Pigs.

EFD1D360-2E74-466C-9C06-5A00739BF078.jpeg

Last edited:
Concepts Parra raffle is open. In-store pickup only.

Is this a trick question by Concepts? :lol:

Technically, the yellow lobsters didn't actually release, right?

This narrows it down.

Bruh... at the very least what color were they?
I don’t think they were a GR. Sounds like the Slam City’s, but the 2013 version, not the 2005’s. Great find. Only subtle differences, so it’s hard to tell them apart. But from your description, the sole is a dead giveaway that they are the 2013’s.
The one w the Nike swoosh on the side of it
My bad y'all somehow the entire second sentence got deleted. :lol: :nthat: :rolleyes
They were a bright flourescent orange, I'd say like a safety orange with blue panels. A slight shade under royal blue.

Alright guise this might sound like some troll *** question but...for the first time ever I entered the raffle for the pandas today on snkrs...my shipping info is in payment etc...how in the world do is see if I hit or not?? Mind you I'ma size 9 but my wife is a 7 (ordered for her) ...so where and how can is see the got em dont got em a screen

Back
Top Bottom