2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They look much better in person.
20210803_151408.jpg

I didn't test it. Although it's not denim (TS), it does feel like a tough nylon weave. It would be easy to cut, for sure. Also would rip with skating. But it's not going to tear with everyday use.

good to know. i've been monitoring the resell market, but i admittedly don't skate, so them tearing at the grocery would piss me off :lol:

Hi guys,
I'm italian and here in europe NBY Dunk Lows and Higs (!) have just came out! Ordered two pairs: the evil low full suede black with red soles (and ANA + TAS red on the back) and a fake Tiffany high, black leather and copa suede! There are a lot of options, suede and/or fabric on the toe and the panel and the collar, there is a good orange option (SBB), chicago too, and a strange font on the heel (which I've just ordered plain). Have a good day, cheers!

Ordered orange laces for the lows and copa for the highs, I will replace both with black.
IMG_9977.jpg

Nice yeah I went incognito window to UK site and played around with the options. You can do the toebox blocking this time, which is nice, and there were a lot of colors (and even a woven option for toebox and swoosh) but I felt like that pallet wasn't all that great. A lot more "hues" than colors if that makes sense. I like the high pair you designed though, nice work!

I'm hoping we get them soon.

Did they sell out super quick like the lows did here? Still options available for people to buy (how long were they up?)

I've ordered yesterday at 19.45, I think they were launched at 19:00. Now in Italy is 13:15, and they are still orderable (both, lows and highs). It was a "rushing" order (Tiffany), I opted for copa suede (black parts are leather) because I have no idea how the fabric/woven type is made of! There is a metallic "fake leather" option too (silver only), and an Heaven's Gate inspired.

Attachments

• IMG_9981.PNG
    IMG_9981.PNG
    452.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9982.PNG
    IMG_9982.PNG
    442.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9984.PNG
    IMG_9984.PNG
    452.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9985.PNG
    IMG_9985.PNG
    437.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Hi guys,
I'm italian and here in europe NBY Dunk Lows and Higs (!) have just came out! Ordered two pairs: the evil low full suede black with red soles (and ANA + TAS red on the back) and a fake Tiffany high, black leather and copa suede! There are a lot of options, suede and/or fabric on the toe and the panel and the collar, there is a good orange option (SBB), chicago too, and a strange font on the heel (which I've just ordered plain). Have a good day, cheers!
Thanks for sharing! Heavens gates look dope. Post some pictures when you get them, too.

Back
Top Bottom