2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Manage to get this Golden Rod low today 🙌🏼

Attachments

• 69394D37-0B7A-47DF-ACDE-048755ED86F0.jpeg
    69394D37-0B7A-47DF-ACDE-048755ED86F0.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 246
Had a 1 min wait for a successful checkout on the chocolate milk pair. Had a 6 min wait for strawberry and at 3 min they were gone. Thinking larger sizes were low on stock. 🤷‍♂️
Samething happened to me. Chocolate milk was smooth for sz 13. Had a one min wait. Today’s release, 5 min wait. Sold out at 3 min

Just fortunate I got the chocolate pair. The pair I really wanted anyways.

This is strange. I returned my Parra dunks to GOAT. I repurchased it, which shows it's shipping for verification. Received a UPS alert that I have a package from GOAT coming today. I received that notification 2 days before I purchased my new pair. Has this happened to anyone else?
Could this be the tracking for the returned pair to GOAT?

Got em after 7 minute wait in line. Got email right after, but never received an email for confirmation or shipping on the chocolate joints and they still showed up so i bet yall are good

Got my confirmation immediately after checking out, was waiting for 4 minutes in the queue. As long as you have the pre-auth charge I wouldn't sweat it.

not that it bothers me since its easy to clean but i noticed with my pair that the bottom black eyelets started to bleed onto the orange a bit

love this damn shoe i got mines on again

went out for lunch today and you can just see everyone staring down at them lol

shout out to the one person who complimented them, he had on the Veneers

Back
Top Bottom