2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Coming soon…
BED62774-BB4F-4832-A66F-979E848C9654.jpeg

7 min sellout on social status this morning..wtf. guess we will wait again for resale to drop although the chocolates are starting to increase..sigh

No tracking number was different and it went to a different location. This package is coming from their HQ to me. I guess I’ll found out by tonight.
is there actual movement? i returned a pair last week and also have a tracking number coming from them. going to assume their system auto-generated a return label in case they deny the return and it needs to be sent back to me.

I don’t pay resale like that but I’ll gladly pay resale for the white Gundams and Mummy’s. White Gundam resale ain’t too bad rn either. Should drop a bit more once skateshops drop them
I really hope I can hit a retail pair of Gundams but if not hope resell doesn’t rise after release.

Damn, I went back to sleep after SNKRS dropped the pattas this morning. Slept through my alarm for Social Status, which is pretty upsetting since I really wanted the strawberries. Seems like a good amount of people ate with the domain change and captcha boxes. Feel like I would've had some success too seeing as how my wife and I were able to secure two chocolates the first go around. On the bright side, I did get two patta's from snkrs

Assuming I’m striking out on the 75th anni Chi dunks, so just pulled the trigger on GOAT for $211. Looking forward to getting them in hand.

I am pretty salty about not getting the Patta's. I was there for the first drop on the Patta site - but they had some drama and shop wasn't coming up and by the time it came up they were sold out. I have taken all the L's over the last couple days. Dont know how much more rejection i can take... lol

I am pretty salty about not getting the Patta's. I was there for the first drop on the Patta site - but they had some drama and shop wasn't coming up and by the time it came up they were sold out. I have taken all the L's over the last couple days. Dont know how much more rejection i can take... lol
Buying shoes in a nutshell.

Attachments

• 4fubdk.jpg
    4fubdk.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom