2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Strawberry coughs looking noice up there, I would cop. Never seen the double lace flap up top like that...
Today for me
Snapchat-515617769.jpg

Which retailer?

Burn Rubber here in Michigan. The guys at BR are solid, always have been. And to be clear/fair this release was fine. BR does good releases in my experience. Everybody got their pair. No major static. But, at my age a lot of the antics in the community on release day seems a bit goofy sometimes :lol:. Line cutting, attempts at flipping pairs for barely any profit, not following the simple instructions the store clearly lays out before every release, etc. The retail scoop makes it bearable. but it's still an experience lol. I mean it was 40 degrees outside and we were in line for at least an hour. Guys are offering $20-$30 above retail for a pair. I'm thinking, ".......surely, no one will be silly enough to wait outside in the cold for over an hour in their (insert barely weather appropriate sneaker head outfit here) just to sell their pair for $20 above retail." .......lo and behold i saw it happen! I respect the legal hustle of anyone. And I have definitely flipped pairs on line for $20-25 and would do it again. But, not after waiting in line in the cold for hours. Like, you really woke up early on a Friday and stood in line for over an hour to make $20? I mean, Money is Money but, that is very confusing. A bit of patience and you can at least clear $40 online, even more on meet up. And then people cutting in line....adults shouldn't cut in line. Cutting in line is for children. It's Goofy. And we are all watching these cornballs try and ease their way to the front like no one will notice :lol:.

Short story long.....it was a morning, but, it was worth it. The Nike x Social Status Dunk Strawberry Milks are dope. I missed on the Chocolate Milks and was thinking of holding the Strawberries to flip or trade for the Chocolates but, in hand these Strawberries are too fire to let go. TO ME:lol:

Last edited:
I had contacted them before sending in the pair I received. Was assured they had a pair set aside to send me. No apology or anything when they didn't come through. I was refunded but that's it.
That sounds like back in the day ccs lol but damn I’m surprised they did you like that I started buying stuff from them around 2013 and haven’t had anything sketchy happen yet

Burn Rubber.......the homies at BR are cool and most of the line was cool. Was able to grab my personal pair and and an extra on a FCFS lineup. Just the usual cutting. People offering to buy

Burn Rubber here in Michigan. The guys at BR are solid, always have been. And to be clear/fair this release was fine. BR does good releases in my experience. Everybody got their pair. No major static. But, at my age a lot of the antics in the community on release day seems a bit goofy sometimes :lol:. Line cutting, attempts at flipping pairs for barely any profit, not following the simple instructions the store clearly lays out before every release, etc. The retail scoop makes it bearable. but it's still an experience lol. I mean it was 40 degrees outside and we were in line for at least an hour. Guys are offering $20-$30 above retail for a pair. I'm thinking, ".......surely, no one will be silly enough to wait outside in the cold for over an hour in their (insert barely weather appropriate sneaker head outfit here) just to sell their pair for $20 above retail." .......lo and behold i saw it happen! I respect the legal hustle of anyone. And I have definitely flipped pairs on line for $20-25 and would do it again. But, not after waiting in line in the cold for hours. Like, you really woke up early on a Friday and stood in line for over an hour to make $20? I mean, Money is Money but, that is very confusing. A bit of patience and you can at least clear $40 online, even more on meet up. And then people cutting in line....adults shouldn't cut in line. Cutting in line is for children. It's Goofy. And we are all watching these cornballs try and ease their way to the front like no one will notice :lol:.

Short story long.....it was a morning, but, it was worth it. The Nike x Social Status Dunk Strawberry Milks are dope. I missed on the Chocolate Milks and was thinking of holding the Strawberries to flip or trade for the Chocolates but, in hand these Strawberries are too fire to let go. TO ME:lol:
I think camping out is a worthwhile experience, definitely had some fun moments doing so. The irony for me is, I've never actually purchased a personal pair of any shoe release I ever camped out for. Just went solely for the experiences.
Say what you want, claiming that these mids are top 3 of the year is hell of a reach.
It's probably not a consensus top 3, but you're acting like it's a terrible shoe.

I’m overly impressed by this Strawberry Milk SS dunk. Whenever a brand or label puts in the thought and adds details it makes the shoe so much better. Down to the tissue paper having a school lunch calendar.

here’s a few pics, one comparing them to StrangeLoves

096A8952-6CCF-492A-8AA0-CD33C3B40A48.jpeg
517E2750-C857-40B6-8CFC-1A761DC2867E.jpeg
69075A30-07F1-4B9D-8101-31785151F1E8.jpeg
Yeah....didn't think of that. If you like the strange loves these aret the same but you should at least appreciate these. Strange loves may look better (not even exactly sure about that" but the Free Lunch pack is way better at going from concept/theme to execution. Brought us a few things we rarely see or never see on a Nike dunk.

Back
Top Bottom