2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These things looked good in pictures but even better in person. Quality is a step above most of the GR dunks as well.
IMG_6372.jpeg

Speaking of.......Jesus ****ing Christ .....I signup for the SNKRS notification for those sail dunks for the wife today .... nothing ....no notification....3rd drop in a row.....woke up at 10am still....was not really wesurprised to see they were available for purchase without the need of a draw ....go thru everything ....stuck on pending for like an hour , still no confirmation if I got them or nah , beating a dead horse here but God Snkrs is trash

Shot my shot on the women’s dunks today…pending for nearly a half hour then sold out

they’re decent but materials are probably ****, oh well

Shot my shot on the women’s dunks today…pending for nearly a half hour then sold out

they’re decent but materials are probably ****, oh well
Seems like they did some kind of draw or screening once you submitted to purchase because non draw shoes usually sell out quick but I got the win after an unusually long in line screen.

How? I'm not even a huge Ghostbusters fan and I thought it was pretty good. Infinitely better than that previous abomination. My good friend is a huge GB fan and he liked it a lot as well.

felt like I was watching an hour and a half of predictable fan service with 30 minutes of actual plot…it was super entertaining but seemed cutesy rather than funny like the original

felt like I was watching an hour and a half of predictable fan service with 30 minutes of actual plot…it was super entertaining but seemed cutesy rather than funny like the original

Just curious, how old are you? Just wondering how many people were actually around in the 80’s to appreciate the originals.

Anybody had a package ship from the Netherlands? Wonder how long it takes. My order is moving but there is no pending date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom