2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Re-asking this since everyone was probably in a coma over the holiday weekend:

Does anyone know if SB hoodies still come with the stash pocket like before? How's the quality on them nowadays? Product photos look like the materials are hella flimsy
I’m gonna go search mine and see if it does, the quality on mine is nice, my favorite hoodie honestly, I feel like the materials are on point, I’m kinda hoping there is a stash pocket lol

Is the stash pocket inside the hand pockets? If so then yes they do

DC4A1683-A11F-4EA6-83CA-8F4705A91852.jpeg
Mines a large for size reference

Unpopular opinion, but think both Gundam Dunks look better with the paint rubbed off.

I’m gonna go search mine and see if it does, the quality on mine is nice, my favorite hoodie honestly, I feel like the materials are on point, I’m kinda hoping there is a stash pocket lol

Is the stash pocket inside the hand pockets? If so then yes they do

DC4A1683-A11F-4EA6-83CA-8F4705A91852.jpeg
Mines a large for size reference
Thanks bro. How long have you had it? I was asking about recent ones since I was thinking of buying some off NDC but my last SB hoodie was years ago so I didn't know if the new ones till had that plush feel and stash pocket.

Fun old man fact: Anyone remember Triple 5 Soul? Those were the all time GOAT hoodies with the all time GOAT stash pocket. SAved me from a night in jail back in the NYC stop and frisk days.

Thanks bro. How long have you had it? I was asking about recent ones since I was thinking of buying some off NDC but my last SB hoodie was years ago so I didn't know if the new ones till had that plush feel and stash pocket.

Fun old man fact: Anyone remember Triple 5 Soul? Those were the all time GOAT hoodies with the all time GOAT stash pocket. SAved me from a night in jail back in the NYC stop and frisk days.
i bought it last year in 2020 but I’m not sure when the hoodie itself came out I got it on ccs and I believe it was new when I bought it, it feels pretty good to me, it’s not the thickest hoodie but definitely a good quality hoodie

Back
Top Bottom