2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CCS coming through. I wanted to flip these for the undefeated joints, but these hit better in person. Keeping these!
179E5769-3437-4389-B52F-65621C2F2580.jpeg

Thanks bro. How long have you had it? I was asking about recent ones since I was thinking of buying some off NDC but my last SB hoodie was years ago so I didn't know if the new ones till had that plush feel and stash pocket.

Fun old man fact: Anyone remember Triple 5 Soul? Those were the all time GOAT hoodies with the all time GOAT stash pocket. SAved me from a night in jail back in the NYC stop and frisk days.
Shame they don’t get the props they deserve Triple 5 was one of the OG street wear brands

Really wish they would have incorporated the pink more. Especially given the inspiration.
100% agree. As is, they’re cool, and they LOOK very Orange Label-ish in terms of the materials used and quality, but based solely on color and aesthetics, they’re just “cool” IMO. Had they utilized more of the pink CORRECTLY (we all know how good colorways can get fk’d by bad blocking and color usage), I think they could’ve been so much better. Good luck to those that want them though. Not a bad pair, just not for me.

Am I trippin or has the hype on dunks died down some?

Havin this discussion at work, figured I'd ask the professionals lol

I think so some…
these plastic joints they been putting out is not helping…

Hopefully prices will come down on some older joints… I be surfing eBay looking for some steals on some joints I missed lol

Tend to think it’s slowly, but surely dying in Japan. Until few months ago, everything was selling out quickly if the name contains the term “dunk” including those Disrupts or even the miniatures from Bandai. Right now, various sizes of both White/Sail/Gums & Moon Fossils are sitting on NDC-JP while SNKRS-JP have variants like UP or 1985 along w/ wmns Cashmere sitting.

Hype has definitely died down a little

you can thank nike for over saturating them the same way as a Jordan 1

prices down on all the GR’s
Which GRs specifically? Most Dunks released this year I think are going for $300 plus on the resale market.

No expert, but still say it's the most desired shoe on the market that's not a collab.

Both tbh. Banshees haven’t really dipped but the unicorns are sloooooowly dipping. Don’t know how long I can hold out. Money burning a hole in my pocket lol.

Both tbh. Banshees haven’t really dipped but the unicorns are sloooooowly dipping. Don’t know how long I can hold out. Money burning a hole in my pocket lol.
I expect people to be buying the pairs out when they get their holiday money. Watch the prices in the coming weks tbh.

Which GRs specifically? Most Dunks released this year I think are going for $300 plus on the resale market.

No expert, but still say it's the most desired shoe on the market that's not a collab.

George Town, St. John etc

saw in my size for low 2 range

Georgetowns were $275(size 11) when I checked like a hour ago, which is surprising. St Johns are definitely over $300 unless you're confusing them with the Championship Reds.

Michigans are in the same range as the Georgetowns too.

Back
Top Bottom