2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally can have these in my rotation now
00DEC8B9-E094-48E5-A128-B2EFE4CDDF23.jpeg

so glad i was a bit patient.. almost bit at $500:smh::sick: but patiently waited and got at $266 so $292 after fees etc

Forget the dunks, the Lebron IX's :pimp: One of my all-time favorite shoes that I unfortunately could never wear. For some reason the sizing on them was just so wonky. I'm usually an 11 or maybe 11.5 and I had to size up to a 12 on Lebron IX's, and even then there were problems in the toebox. One of the best looking basketball shoes of all time though, so many amazing colorways too.

In the pics, the loose threads hanging from the Swoosh and the "Nike" heel detail appear very intentional. I feel like something is removable, tear away, or something of that sort. Still, I'm out regardless.

Yup, plus come to think of it I've never seen rip stop with toe box perforations. I would think that would defeat the purpose of rip stop right?

Can anyone confirm the lace color choices in the Banshee Gundam Dunks. I got black in the shoe, green, goldish, and navy blue. Is that correct cause the green seems so out of place.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE DEAR GOD BE MENS AND WOMENS. THESE ARE A MUST FOR SUNDAYS (mentioned it it a while back. That i would love this exact dunk)

Man u can tell by this pic that the materials are going to suck. Retail only pickup. Not worth more than retail to me. Nice color though.

Back
Top Bottom