2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is there a way to search online for skate shops in your area that have a Nike SB account and/or a QS account?...I don't want to call every skate shop around if I don't need to. That way I don't have to annoy someone too.
http://stores.nikeskateboarding.com/  ... You still have to call them up , but from my experience customer service at skate shops has been nothing but stellar. Everyone is nice doesn't give attitude and tends to be very helpful. 

Last edited:
This thread definitely has the most helpful group on nt hands down plus sb's dont have that crazy hype so it all works out. Id take krampus over bred 13s n e day of the week.

Just picked up the "Krampus" SB for 112 shipped
nthat.gif

Same. I still got the regular release but looking for the qs within the return period. I would do that if i were you
What Size You Need? I'll Keep An Eye Out.
I know I am a little late on copping these. Good Looking both of you. I was able to pick up a pair today at the Pogo Restock here in Michigan. The WPF look really nice in person. Pogo still have these in stock, they aren't taking phone orders but anyone who missed out in Michigan, the restock was a FSR.

Well there is nothing to argue about. All SBs go in this thread, if you dont like it you can say so, no need to argue. SB has the least variance in quality out of any Nike shoe since they need to appeal to skaters, and the shape hasnt changed to my notice. That seems to be 99% of arguments in this site outside of the General section.

This is my favorite thread, wish I had come through sooner.

Completely agree, love this thread. No hate at all and everyone is more than willing to help each other out. Real cool heads in here.

So these stores should have most releases? Only one even close to me and it's not close -_-.
I think it varies greatly from store to store on what they carry. The shop closest to me(only SB account in my town) has hardly any SB's, but most of what they do carry are Janoski's. Not a great selection at all.

Last edited:
I think it varies greatly from store to store on what they carry. The shop closest to me(only SB account in my town) has hardly any SB's, but most of what they do carry are Janoski's. Not a great selection at all.
The shops generally pick and choose what they want to order for the upcoming seasons. In order to get QS there is criteria you must meet as a shop. Mall shops with SB's (CCS) dont receive QS either.... Although I have heard some very recent rumblings that just "may" change that...

This thread definitely has the most helpful group on nt hands down plus sb's dont have that crazy hype so it all works out. Id take krampus over bred 13s n e day of the week.
It does man. I'm glad that the thread has helped as many people as it has. In general, the SB heads are more willing to help out and spread love then any other part of the sneaker community.
Just picked up the "Krampus" SB for 112 shipped
nthat.gif
You sir got a damn good SHOE!!! I have them and I consider them the best release of 2012! 
Dont see the appeal behind the McRads. :/ looks like the Nike rendition of basically any Osiris shoe
It's the story and the design for me. Every one has there own taste but the fact that I feel that THIS is the first BHM Nike SB, but the first BHM release to be done right, IMO. SB did a damn good job on the McRads, and this is after I killed them for dropping these.

With the McRads I feel like they finally took the time to do some research and come correct. It will be a dope day when I get my hands on those McRads.
I know I am a little late on copping these. Good Looking both of you. I was able to pick up a pair today at the Pogo Restock here in Michigan. The WPF look really nice in person. Pogo still have these in stock, they aren't taking phone orders but anyone who missed out in Michigan, the restock was a FSR.
Good on you man. You stuck it out and got your pair on a restock. Good for you!!!

Back
Top Bottom