2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

who wants a size 9? call and cancel this dude's order
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...2401289?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item417c8ba709

I placed my order at 8:11 est got my confirmation at 8:12 est.

All I can do is hope from here.

Got through on mobile. Mobile is the best way to get through. there are still sizes left because i had two in my cart and it made me put one back. just got email confirmation

I got through right away with no errors if that means anything... my order also says preparing to ship.. anybody elses?

Damn... Just got through right now after an hour of hell and realized that I was sent an order confirmation for a pair at at 502pt after having mulitple error... Any tips? I really dont want to risk my order being canceled cause of some bull****

Call Nike or try Nike chat to square it away ASAP.

Not many shoes I pay over box price. Struck out online and not gonna wait in the cold.
I'm sure you have PLENTY in the stash to trade for these if it comes to that fam, lol.
Is there a backdoor link for NDC? can't check out for ****
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't even try... if buying a pair of shoes from a retail site will consume more than 5 minutes of my life, it's not worth it.

I'm really just starting not to care at all anymore, which is a shame because I've been doing this since before half of NT was born. It's kind of freeing though, actually. ...I set my alarm for 7:30m woke up, and just decided I'd rather go back to sleep for another hour than deal with refreshing pages over and over and all that. If I want them badly enough, I'll just pick them up down the line or trade something I have like triples of for them. Honestly, the older I get, the more I'd rather just spend the money than spend the time and deal with the stress.

Have fun at the circus.

And, good luck to my dudes here. ...You know, all my fellow 15 year old regulars.
eyes.gif
Big homie!

Yeah, this may be one of the last few I go wild over like this.  I'm at the point where I'd rather chase older grails than to chase today's hype.

I HAVE SIZE 12 ROYALS I WILL SELL TO U FOR RETAIL IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEYVE BEEN ASKING FOR
I know you're trolling homeboy hard, but I'll take those off your hands. 
wink.gif

lol. I see the Jordan Brand frequenters have brought their poison to this thread.
The usual cast of characters who pop up for every hyped release are around.  Kind of funny really.  Zero identity.

so it is a limit of 1 or not on ndc? i am in line for another pair but dont want to screw up my first order that went through.

do i need to just use a different card? can it be shipped to the same address?

Back
Top Bottom