2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Battle me bro

for $1k im pretty sure a girl would prefer something really from tiffanys and co and not just the nicknamed sneaker :tongue:

for $1k im pretty sure a girl would prefer something really from tiffanys and co and not just the nicknamed sneaker :tongue:
haha true. I'd never spend that much on sneakers. but forget Tiffany and Co, I want some Cartier jewelry.

Talked to a rep, lady said "on the site they indicated they won't ship until late February" "those that will be canceled have been, since backordered you should be good to go" we'll see about that
Mines backordered so hopefully the lady is right. It'll suck if our back orders cancel. I can wait a month for them to arrive as long as they don't cancel lol

still trying for my pair, last hope is tomorrow but not getting worked up because chances are i will strike out again.   found a guy on another forum claiming he will sell for 180. will only accept paypal mobile payments, gift or western union lmao. claims he dont invoice     wish i could show the text convo with this guy. some of the **** he was saying         

still trying for my pair, last hope is tomorrow but not getting worked up because chances are i will strike out again.   found a guy on another forum claiming he will sell for 180. will only accept paypal mobile payments, gift or western union lmao. claims he dont invoice     wish i could show the text convo with this guy. some of the **** he was saying         

Please do! Is that Georgia's finest?

Just because an auction ends at a certain price doesn't mean the buyer paid. The buyer most likely did not pay for that.

That's like when those solar yeezy 2s on eBay sold for $100,000. The buyer definitely did not pay that.

Last edited:

doesnt sound shady at all...:rofl:

Just because an auction ends at a certain price doesn't mean the buyer paid. The buyer most likely did not pay for that.

That's like when those solar yeezy 2s on eBay sold for $100,000. The buyer definitely did not pay that.

Seeing how the 2 size 6's on ebay are currently at 841.04 with 11 hours left, and one with a buy it now of 1199;

I'd say that's the going rate for that particular size.

Back
Top Bottom