2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those blue and white dunks are dope, i really like the amount of white on it.

these came in today from yeah boardshop. $74 shipped...really glad they arrived before st. patty's day.
smokin.gif

bip roberts, really wish those were a size 12
happy.gif
, such a nice shoe...repped for the dope pic.

judging by the amount of reps that black & tan mid sample got, im guessing nobody here would cop, even on sale
laugh.gif

not really feeling the all white sole on those navy dunks. had they looked like this I would've instantly copped a couple pairs. like sunshine says, money saved.

Last edited:
Anybody know the material on those navy/white ones? Is it the usual suede/nubuck?
looks like suede.

looking closer at them, they seem to denim-ish with the white stitching, easy pass on those now. i will use the money for the wine/blood splatter janoskis instead.

happy.gif

judging by the amount of reps that black & tan mid sample got, im guessing nobody here would cop, even on sale
laugh.gif

not really feeling the all white sole on those navy dunks. had they looked like this I would've instantly copped a couple pairs. like sunshine says, money saved.
Those gum soles look REAL clean on those blue lows. Repped.
It's swill, but it makes for a sweet pair of shoes!
BIP coming through with 2 pairs though? Man, this is one SB that I'm STILL searching for. Repped.
fell into 2 pairs of Premier dunk low "Petoskey"
How you do that? Were they on sale?

Quote:
BHM Lows in a few sizes at Kinetic for $85...size 8, 10, 11, 13. Also not sure why the link says Janoski but here it is...

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...Nike SB/Stefan-Janoski-Crystal-Mint/PID=31354
Good info repped.

Last edited:
Why couldn't Nike SB just work something out with New Line Cinema so that the Freddys could be released? Just plain stupid on SBs part.

Last edited:
Gums soles would have put those on my radar heavy, and I buy very few new releases. Combining denim and gum is a wrap though - I can't resist.

And on the alcoholic beverages nickname list, add New Castles.

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Gum bottoms are too dope.

It's swill, but it makes for a sweet pair of shoes!
nthat.gif
My lord my heart stopped for a second... Nice bip.

Cause of this thread im going to stop loafting gotta grab a pair sooner or later. Ill report back.

Not sure if anyone here is in Ontario but adrift still has a majority of their fsr left of shrimps, got a pair of prod futura's and some other stuff heres their contact not sure if they do phone orders

http://adriftonline.com/

Put me down for liking the gum sole on the blue low joints. Much better than all white IMO.

I stumbled upon a new site to me today to cop a few pairs of dunks.  The site seems official to me, however, they don't go past size 12, sucks for me.  I just figured that I'd post it, they have a few good pairs on sale!  I hope that this helps someone out in need!  The curse of the BIGFOOT strikes again, curses!!!

http://www.ridefourever.com/

Ridefourever is legit. Should be a few links for them scattered about the thread. Thanks for the heads up though.

I stumbled upon a new site to me today to cop a few pairs of dunks.  The site seems official to me, however, they don't go past size 12, sucks for me.  I just figured that I'd post it, they have a few good pairs on sale!  I hope that this helps someone out in need!  The curse of the BIGFOOT strikes again, curses!!!

http://www.ridefourever.com/
Talk about OD on prices.....

$250 for Krampus? LMAO....

Back
Top Bottom