Cool premier tee ,

Attachments

• F55541BD-6F7F-4A65-AFDB-7EDB3657DADE.jpeg
    F55541BD-6F7F-4A65-AFDB-7EDB3657DADE.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 20
  • CC5ED20B-772A-4025-9DBD-604ADF83F5AE.jpeg
    CC5ED20B-772A-4025-9DBD-604ADF83F5AE.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 17
CnCpTS New York is already way past cooked.
Plus Line cutters will be in full effect in the am since no list and most current spots held by the usual large reseller crews that will be too intimidating for any latecomers to to challenge.
I would go to Cambridge too. Though I’m sure New York will be there as well.

CnCpTS New York is already way past cooked.
Plus Line cutters will be in full effect in the am since no list and most current spots held by the usual large reseller crews that will be too intimidating for any latecomers to to challenge.
I would go to Cambridge too. Though I’m sure New York will be there as well.

Facebook dunk page gonna try to hold it down against resellers. We should outnumber them

Long time lurker here. It seems to be an easier mood here on this thread, from my observation. I've always appreciated SB Dunks due to their minimalist construction, good durability and availability over the past few years. Being a size 15, I have caught quite a few deals after the initial hype had passed. For those of you who remember the excitement surrounding new releases from years ago, how does the renewed focus on SB make you feel? Nostalgic? Disappointed? I tried for the Humidity release then failed, regrettably. It seems that my days of stumbling upon a good release or two may be over, due to Nike's renewed interest in this line.

Long time lurker here. It seems to be an easier mood here on this thread, from my observation. I've always appreciated SB Dunks due to their minimalist construction, good durability and availability over the past few years. Being a size 15, I have caught quite a few deals after the initial hype had passed. For those of you who remember the excitement surrounding new releases from years ago, how does the renewed focus on SB make you feel? Nostalgic? Disappointed? I tried for the Humidity release then failed, regrettably. It seems that my days of stumbling upon a good release or two may be over, due to Nike's renewed interest in this line.

NSB has “been back” and “died” several times. I’m never mad at Nike giving energy to it, but sometimes it’s frustrating having to deal with getting what you want against the horde

Going to do it and hopefully I can give these to homeless people without an organization trying to sell them. I might just go to a homeless park and hand these out personally so they get to the right person. 15447522806331793734550.jpg

I told my son and he was down to do it. I told him I would make sure it was safe. I am moving in 2 weeks across the country. Now to empty my closet. Plenty of t-shirts.

Attachments

• 1544752649429428431438.jpg
    1544752649429428431438.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom