2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ill call your work and stage a Family Emergency NP! Gotchu :smile:

lol i wish. I'd lose my OT pay if I had missed work and tomorrow is about 6 hours OT because im working on my day off. That and the fact that these days are blacked out (Fedex + Holiday season) are the only two reasons im not out there with the group freezing. I am however freezing at work... Oddly enough I handle the dry ice shipments for Boston and I saw one box of ACTUAL lobsters come through today lol

These blue waffle joints!
03A28C55-0CC7-4BF8-97B0-81F6C622C33B.jpeg

NYC Update: this is the unofficial line across the street from concepts. Waiting to line up at 8am...

Attachments

• 76438324-FD8C-4C53-A99E-14C71EB25541.jpeg
    76438324-FD8C-4C53-A99E-14C71EB25541.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 62
SUrprised people are waiting in the 100+ range.
Once everyone in the front of the line has multiple people cutting people in the high numbers are not getting anything . Once green deatails become widely known look out.

NYC Update: security "assured" us that they know who was here. Hopefully it doesn't break out into a riot. Some dumb kid who ALREADY got his pair yesterday with the SNKRS pass almost started something by cutting some shady group that claims they were here at 9am...

I’m now hoping for an online cop because the wife reminded me we are doing “holiday family pics” at 11:30 on Saturday instead of standing in line at my local

Oh wells, is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow too (high in the 60’s)

NYC UPDATE: people are arguing over who was here first. Some don't want to respect that we were here since 2pm, consider the fact that security kicked us off at 8 the new official time. People are starting to get crazy....

On a side note I snapped this picture. I'm wearing black pigeons

You should’ve knew better, if I woke up a little bit earlier I would’ve went down there and skipped that line, still might :lol:

Back
Top Bottom