2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been doing the whole grocery pickup for like the past 8 months, but actually stepped foot (wheel) into a grocery store today. UnDSed these. Still not sure which lace to go with. Though I’ve said I’m not a huge fan, the mismatched laces actually looks kinda dope on these IMO. Who would’ve thunk it?
63C960DF-59B9-407E-9122-E8631741D552.jpeg

Been doing the whole grocery pickup for like the past 8 months, but actually stepped foot (wheel) into a grocery store today. UnDSed these. Still not sure which lace to go with. Though I’ve said I’m not a huge fan, the mismatched laces actually looks kinda dope on these IMO. Who would’ve thunk it?
the ones on da right foot

Cranberry 100%

All these turdunken pics got me REALLY wanting a pair now. Was busy moving during the concepts drop. Holding out for Premier, CCS+, and SNKRS before I go resale. But damn, might just need the special box.

My dad and I actually made a turducken some years ago. One of the most delicious meals I’ve ever had. For those of you that don’t know it is a deboned chicken, stuffed into a deboned duck, stuffed into a deboned turkey. And there are three different stuffings: sausage, oyster, cornbread.

All these turdunken pics got me REALLY wanting a pair now. Was busy moving during the concepts drop. Holding out for Premier, CCS+, and SNKRS before I go resale. But damn, might just need the special box.

My dad and I actually made a turducken some years ago. One of the most delicious meals I’ve ever had. For those of you that don’t know it is a deboned chicken, stuffed into a deboned duck, stuffed into a deboned turkey. And there are three different stuffings: sausage, oyster, cornbread.

Honestly the prices on special box aren’t too terrible right now

Back
Top Bottom