2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mine is ok other than the print on by the tongue collar (top lace holes) It’a missing some elephant print lol.

No big deal, pants will cover it anyways when I wear them.

Here is what it looks like.
DB7D88AD-5399-41B8-A480-7D7B02F84778.jpeg

That "boost" is a bigger scam within..
Copdate is a pain in the az. While it sucks that the boost is a thing, it’s mainly a scam because it’s something that you almost have to do (when it’s offered) to obtain pairs. Talked to my local when I won the Doraemons via Copdate, and even they told me that all the Copdate winners were people that used boosts. And for previous Copdate releases, same was the case. It’s just a scam that it seems as if you gotta pay an additional fee to have even a chance at obtaining pairs that are already crazy hard to obtain.

pls should you know any upcoming raffles/release for those new wheat joints, drop em here. help a ninja out lmao 🙏 :lol:

just a chance of winning those wheats and im done for the year

Welp, bit the bullet and grabbed both veneers and ceramics with some goat credits I had. vinnuendo vinnuendo this is your fault. Got both in 11.5 at 250 and prices already look to be on the rise
It is such a luxury to have (what used to be exclusive) co.jp releases in a size bigger than 11. Plums were always my fav ugly duckling and I never saw an 11.5/12 for sale until the dunk resurgence when everyone came out the woodworks to sell. Obviously I wasn't looking every single day of my life but they just didn't pop up.

Kind of a travesty again that city attack look alikes might not be full men's sizing. Reverse city attacks are one of my favorite non-SB dunks and I'm convinced those were never made above size 11. I've only seen ONE city or reverse city attack in an 11 in ~10 years of searching. I should've just made that garbage nike id knockoff when the options were available years ago.

It is such a luxury to have (what used to be exclusive) co.jp releases in a size bigger than 11. Plums were always my fav ugly duckling and I never saw an 11.5/12 for sale until the dunk resurgence when everyone came out the woodworks to sell. Obviously I wasn't looking every single day of my life but they just didn't pop up.

Kind of a travesty again that city attack look alikes might not be full men's sizing. Reverse city attacks are one of my favorite non-SB dunks and I'm convinced those were never made above size 11. I've only seen ONE city or reverse city attack in an 11 in ~10 years of searching. I should've just made that garbage nike id knockoff when the options were available years ago.

Finding those late 90's/early 2000's co.jp's in anything above a size 10/10.5 was nearly impossible. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom