2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jul 2, 2019
Did I miss the turn or just remembered wrong? I thought people didn't like the Turdunkens, I'm surprised seeing so much about them in the last few pages.
I still think they're kinda ugly, but they sorta grew on me cause of how unique and interesting they are. Unfortunately I missed on the cncpts drop unlike everyone else in here, but I'll live without 'em

Joined Jun 30, 2016
Did I miss the turn or just remembered wrong? I thought people didn't like the Turdunkens, I'm surprised seeing so much about them in the last few pages.
First leaked pics were really bad. They were some ugly ducklings, I didn't like them at all. Clearer shots came around and the details and colors showed thru and they looked good to me. After having in hand they're still great but I do not like the feathering on the side panels at all. Would've been much better without that.

Joined Dec 29, 2019
Civil turdunken raffle for RI, MA, CT only. Open 30 more min

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Just realized last night that I got the Ceramics. Wild. I hadn’t been following them too closely in terms of when they dropped, but when I jumped on the SNKRS app yesterday, though it was technically like 7:02am (so two minutes after they dropped), I saw that they were just released. I entered my info and such, it said “pending,” and that was the last time I looked at the app, as I ALWAYS catch Ls via SNKRS, so I expected the L as usual. I then just popped into my SNKRS app again last night, and lo and behold I was greeted by the infamous “Got Em” screen. Was not expecting it, but dope nonetheless. The Plums and the Ceramics are my favorite of the Ugly Duckling pack, and I already have 2011 Dunk High SB Plum, so the pack is now complete for me in terms of what I like from the pack.

millzszn93

formerly nikeairmillz93
Joined Jan 7, 2012
Just realized last night that I got the Ceramics. Wild. I hadn’t been following them too closely in terms of when they dropped, but when I jumped on the SNKRS app yesterday, though it was technically like 7:02am (so two minutes after they dropped), I saw that they were just released. I entered my info and such, it said “pending,” and that was the last time I looked at the app, as I ALWAYS catch Ls via SNKRS, so I expected the L as usual. I then just popped into my SNKRS app again last night, and lo and behold I was greeted by the infamous “Got Em” screen. Was not expecting it, but dope nonetheless. The Plums and the Ceramics are my favorite of the Ugly Duckling pack, and I already have 2011 Dunk High SB Plum, so the pack is now complete for me in terms of what I like from the pack.
Maybe next time I should enter then forget about it. Might work out lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now