2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Veneer best of the three imo
C07FA2DC-A8BE-44C1-B393-5CC598881DDD.jpeg
CB8DB602-C762-421B-B7C4-4676C8D5CCF9.jpeg
I think all three are dope, but for me it goes:
Plum>Ceramic>Veneer
I know it’s not the same color blocking, or the exact same colors, but every time I see the Veneers I see a green and brown Dunk that isn’t as good as the IMO better green and brown Dunk SB in the De La Souls Dunk SBs.

I’m surprised I always felt like veneers were everyone’s least favorite but I see a lot of votes for veneer, they are all great but for me it’s ceramic>plum>veneer. Ceramics come in tomorrow and got veneers in last week, missing plums

I think for me the Ceramics beat out the Veneers. But maybe because I have the Ceramics and in person they are even better.

Do you guys use any protector for your sneakers? Like waterproof spray for example. Especially for suede/nubuck pairs?

I haven’t used these types of products since high school but saw an ad and was thinking about it. Are they safe to use on old pairs? Are they even really worth it? What’s the best brand?

I kinda want to hit certain pairs with a protector but am afraid at the same time. Like true red dunks for example. I want to protect all that bright red nubuck but am also concerned about the age of the shoe and don’t want the color to bleed weird or something.

Do you guys use any protector for your sneakers? Like waterproof spray for example. Especially for suede/nubuck pairs?

I haven’t used these types of products since high school but saw an ad and was thinking about it. Are they safe to use on old pairs? Are they even really worth it? What’s the best brand?

I kinda want to hit certain pairs with a protector but am afraid at the same time. Like true red dunks for example. I want to protect all that bright red nubuck but am also concerned about the age of the shoe and don’t want the color to bleed weird or something.

ive used kiwi suede protector before, it's solid and affordable

I always worry about these chemicals affecting the long term quality of the materials in my shoes. I haven’t used anything like that in years. I use water to clean them...when they get too dirty they become beaters.

Back
Top Bottom