2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike clutch with the 2-Day shipping to rock for turkey day. Cranberry laces are nowhere to be found, but I’ll consider it a fair trade for the retail dub. Anyone know of a site that has rep cranberry laces yet?
Edit: My bad, only special box pairs get them. Still on the hunt for some!

Attachments

• C794EE57-2B84-4547-AA2A-69E3A38FAA30.jpeg
    C794EE57-2B84-4547-AA2A-69E3A38FAA30.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I just caught that the Blazers tongue tag says “dunk low pro” I wonder why? The rear tongue is the regular Blazer tag. Interesting.

^ Isn’t that what’s those Blazer Edge’s tongue supposed to be? Anyway, I like this one and thus, am hoping that they’ll sit just like the previous colorways.

^ Isn’t that what’s those Blazer Edge’s tongue supposed to be? Anyway, I like this one and thus, am hoping that they’ll sit just like the previous colorways.
Just looked at the previous drops. I stand corrected.
not thing to see move along lol

anyone seen/had those dunk disrupt in hand? Are they bad bad? I like the colorway coming up “platinum violet” for the lady but if they’re that noticeably bad on foot and build wise I’ll pass.
yeah watched a video, materials looks bad too.

Last edited:
I dunno... I think most dunks they make nowadays are hideous, those included.

I'm curious to the specifics that you dislike.

I've had a ton of dunks in my lifetime. My favorite non-SB dunks are the Footaction exclusives White/Red(patent leather). The gripe I have with the current non-SB dunks are the cut and shape of the material. But the material itself has been holding up in a good way. The suede on the plums are A1 in IMO...

Plums are cool... I just don't care for crazy random colorways and materials, which seem to be the norm on all the limited shoes that people want, which why I guess I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Only pair of recent Dunks I own are the Gino's Highs... I ****ed with Dunks mainly back in the day but I'm more in Js now since I can afford em.

Back
Top Bottom