2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy thanksgiving NT

B3D43840-179A-4CB6-8EC0-D7B586A2F81D.jpeg

To My NikeTalk Family:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Just wanted to Say Thanks for the Well Wishes when I was sick.
It meant more than I can say!
Especially those that personally reached out to me.
Let's All Give Thanks Today, since we do not know what tomorrow brings...
🦃🙏

All OW hype aside, these are so dope. Such an annoyingly beautiful shoe.
I see this shoe totally different and often wonder if people would've copped without the OW association.

This shoe reminds me of much more traditional skate shoes from companies like Etnies etc.

Personally if I had to do a black and lime colorway give Dunkman Lebron 7s

I see this shoe totally different and often wonder if people would've copped without the OW association.

This shoe reminds me of much more traditional skate shoes from companies like Etnies etc.

As much as I don’t care that it’s an ow, I like it because it is such an eyesore while still being an Ow. Does that make any sense? (lol)

Osiris D3

Yes! That’s exactly what I thought when I got them in hand. An Etnies from like 99-2000. I really liked all three colors, but the toe on these really turned me off. Still debating if I’m keeping them.

Back
Top Bottom