2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"McRad" Chuck Treese x Nike Dunk: Feb. QS

"Inspired by Metal Band Member Chuck Treese, Nike SB pays homage to the first African American to ever be featured on the cover of Thrasher magazine back in 1984.  The Shoe sports the year of the Magazine feature on the toe box, with a colorway from the “Absence of Sanity” Album. These release in February so let us know if you’ll be picking these up."
wouldn't wear these but if i had the money i'd buy them for the story behind the shoe

Shop finally got them today.

Yeah, regular price is $112 each and since I bought 3 pairs he took off 10%. Got them for $109 each with tax. $327 for all 3. Steal!

Last edited:
Anyone got some WPF on feet pics yet? Only saw one video on youtube and it was mediocre at best.. I'm a SB virgin but real big Porky's fan and I'm really feeling this shoe just not sure if its something I can rock with yet.

Just got my wpf today :smile: they fit knida snug there barely any wiggle room for my toes :/

But the quality on these is beyond amazing!!!

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone saw these yesterday, just figured I'd put this up if not.
[h1] [/h1][h1]Nike SB Dunk Mid Pro “Sport Grey”[/h1]
Nike SB offers a preview of the upcoming Nike SB Dunk Mid Pro for February 2013. Dressed in grey suede, the model makes room for perforated side panels and a velcro strap across the ankle. The black found on the liner is repeated on the outsole, and a white midsole ties it all together. Finally, a sport grey Nike Swoosh descends from the ankle to the side panel to ensure you know what team you skate for. Look for the Nike SB Dunk Mid Pro “Sport Grey” to hit select retailers in February.

Source: Nike Skateboarding

Last edited:
How you like em? Love em?
Yup. It was my second most anticipated SBs of the year. My connect fell through on this one so I couldnt get them for retail. But I really wanted em. He had joined the military so he couldnt get me the Blue Levi's, but now he is back because he didnt tell them he had OCD and Aspergers. So I'm hoping for a great year!

Watup Everyone!! I was wondering if anybody knows where I can pick up WPF dunks in small sizes? Preferably a sz6 or 6.5. I've been calling, and everyone I talk to said the smallest they got was a sz8 or8.5. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yup. It was my second most anticipated SBs of the year. My connect fell through on this one so I couldnt get them for retail. But I really wanted em. He had joined the military so he couldnt get me the Blue Levi's, but now he is back because he didnt tell them he had OCD and Aspergers. So I'm hoping for a great year!
Looks like you should be set for this year than lol While everyone else is having trouble youll just be chillen

Soooo Glad I Ordered My Pair From Another Store Had Been Calling My Local Shop (RUIN IN ATL) Since They Starting Popping Up With The GR WPF
Even Called Them Yesterday An They Said Still No Word On Them But Call Them Today And There Sold Out WTF!!!

Watup Everyone!! I was wondering if anybody knows where I can pick up WPF dunks in small sizes? Preferably a sz6 or 6.5. I've been calling, and everyone I talk to said the smallest they got was a sz8 or8.5. Any help would be much appreciated.
If they made it in a 6 or 6.5, I would call Skateparkoftampa.com (813) 621-6793 is their number.

Watup Everyone!! I was wondering if anybody knows where I can pick up WPF dunks in small sizes? Preferably a sz6 or 6.5. I've been calling, and everyone I talk to said the smallest they got was a sz8 or8.5. Any help would be much appreciated
The smallest I saw was a 7. They have em at Sole control for $300 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom