2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got these in today. complaint I got is the shoe laces on these are short. can't tie them to the third hole lol and they have a snug fit for me compare to other sb.

A lot of spots in So cal still haven't received them.

My 2 local go to spots haven't gotten them and then another shop that I sometimes buy from said they are coming in Tuesday next week.

Off topic. But wow do you know what happened?
Atmos kept all the stock for themselves...lol. Nah idk for sure whats going on but it was reported in the NB thread that they will no longer be releasing on Saturday. I don't think they got there shipment in. Good news for people going after the wpf, Shorter lines.

Yup. It was my second most anticipated SBs of the year. My connect fell through on this one so I couldnt get them for retail. But I really wanted em. He had joined the military so he couldnt get me the Blue Levi's, but now he is back because he didnt tell them he had OCD and Aspergers. So I'm hoping for a great year!
Good news for me my connect says his store gets em tomorrow. He'll ship em out to me for $150
smokin.gif
Damn, that sucks for your boy. I wish him the best. No shots, did he honestly think they wouldn't find out? I hope they gave him a honorable discharge.

Repped. Good on you for being able to cop yours. $150 to get it at your door step is decent. 

Last edited:
Damn, that sucks for your boy. I wish him the best. No shots, did he honestly think they wouldn't find out? I hope they gave him a honorable discharge.

Repped. Good on you for being able to cop yours. $150 to get it at your door step is decent. 
So do I. I dont know why he did that. I never asked because I figured it would be personal.

IDK how the military works but he lives in ATL he was doing basic training in Chicago when he was discharged. I dont think people in basic training are officially part of the military. I assume he got an honorable discharge. A dishonorable discharge is worse than having a felony from what I hear. Right now he works at McDonalds and I dont know if he has a plan for going back to school.

He was so excited. He had big plans for that money. He wanted us to go in on a sneaker boutique venture. I felt so bad when he hit me up that he was back in the ATL so early.

I wish him the best as well.

Last edited:
So do I. I dont know why he did that. I never asked because I figured it would be personal.

IDK how the military works but he lives in ATL he was doing basic training in Chicago when he was discharged. I dont think people in basic training are officially part of the military. I assume he got an honorable discharge. A dishonorable discharge is worse than having a felony from what I hear. Right now he works at McDonalds and I dont know if he has a plan for going back to school.

He was so excited. He had big plans for that money. He wanted us to go in on a sneaker boutique venture. I felt so bad when he hit me up that he was back in the ATL so early.

I wish him the best as well.
Yeah, if he made it out of the Basic Training part of it, they might have had to medically retire him. If he's mad sad then they probably got him out of there before he was that far along. I wish him the best though, I hope he gets that boutique going. If he got an honorable though he might have a vhance at having his college paid for in full. God bless him. 

Thanks for the info Swagadelphia2, kinda $$$ for my taste, maybe i'll get lucky and find'em at retail..is that store legit? Never heard of them..
yeah they are pricey. but everything is legit they work on consignment. I would keep an eye on em if you miss out SB's dont move that well for them so I would expect a price drop.

Saw pics of a grey high with red swoosh and gum midsole/sole, pretty dope. Supposed feb. release...

I like it reminds me of some of the colorways Cohl Haan uses. Since they use gum soles on quite a few of their shoes. I think the lighting is just bad on that pic.

Back
Top Bottom