2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I aint feeling those. It takes a lot for me to grab a low top shoe. In 5 years I have gotten on pair of vans, Clear Jade lows, and the Pushhead 2s. Missed out on the Blue Levi's tho.

I actually like the mesh but here a different version of them. Looks like the tongue and maybe the back is still mesh

Yeah, I'm hoping they get released with out the mesh on the side.

I really dont like the mesh on the side either. It does not look right at all.

Bro I just don't get it. Why would that even be on a sample? It looks like crap.

^ I'm pretty sure it's due to cost. I'm sure it's cheaper to fill in the spots with mesh instead of the Leather or whatever other materials that actually end up on the final product.

You know Nike likes to Penny pinch like no other. :lol:

I'm sure Phil Knight does all his grocery shopping at 99 cent store.

Last edited:
^ I'm pretty sure it's due to cost. I'm sure it's cheaper to fill in the spots with mesh instead of the Leather or whatever other materials that actually end up on the final product.

You know Nike likes to Penny pinch like no other. :lol:

I'm sure Phil Knight does all his grocery shopping at 99 cent store.

LMAO!!! Both of you are speaking the truth!

Salvage Store, picking up dented cans of beans and asking if he can get 10 cents off.

Some lows even in the same box series fit a little different for me. The 720s I could easily fit a 9 but normally a 9 in any other sb will be too small it's weird. But I haven't bought an sb since 09 I think.

Are those the sb's dropping? or is it a sample? b/c that looks way better with that toebox.....Copped if thats the case.

Called Them An They Said The Online Release Isn't Coming With Blue Laces Or The Lacelocks Only Instore Only Hope This Help I Already Got Mine So No Sweat Here

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, who's in Boston and wants to help me out with a pair of the In store version??? :nerd:

Figured I would share since true SB heads are few and far between the Lunar Rod Crystal is available at Ubiq via phone order. I saw them in person yesterday and they are a really dope CW but something else caught my eye while I was in there.

Hey swag, u my friend are the man....Just got them for retail plus shipping thnx again....I recently asked for help to get them since ppl had all these so called connects....*cough* cough* (sunshine blotters) nvr answrd my pm.
If your not willing to help ur fellow nters then quit boasting about ur connects. 127 shipped, thnx again.

Ps. If u ever need help acquiring a jordan retro....lmk ill help u out....Now thats what this forum is about.

Last edited:
Hey swag, u my friend are the man....Just got them for retail plus shipping thnx again....I recently asked for help to get them since ppl had all these so called connects....*cough* cough* (sunshine blotters) nvr answrd my pm.
If your not willing to help ur fellow nters thrn quit boasting about ur connects. 127 shipped, thnx again.

Ps. If u ever need help acquiring a jordan retro....lmk ill help u out....Now thats what this forum is about.

not sure how much of a "connect" that was considering...

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=15943&SKU=60826&LinkID=1

U gotta read in between the lines homie....Wpf were 127 shipped....I dont rock prods!...lol. I got the last sz 10. Peace....thnx again swag

Last edited:
If your not willing to help ur fellow nters then quit boasting about ur connects. 127 shipped, thnx again.

never got a pm from you

EDIT: I even double checked. Maybe you should get your facts straight before calling people out?

Last edited:
I guess it got lost in the pipelines. I finally got them and it feels good. Thnx to the nters who still lookout for others (tongusa, john00, swagadelphia etc) they keep this specific thread going.

Back
Top Bottom