2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ill post the rest of my pickups I posted about when they arrive...

This is all I have for now

Very nice dude. Quickstrikes in GS sizes are tough to come by for any type of shoe. Just curious, how much were they?
They were $120+tax[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]...better than paying reseller rape prices...

after skimming thru 129 pages im glad to be here..

already copped some kicks from a link someone posted and sent a email to another.

id also like to thank the sb heads in keeping kicks real. i cant stand some of these new heads and would like to kiss jb releases goodbye but unfortunately my local shop aint keeping up with its line and lost its qs possibilities

congrats bro, i recently purchased some SB's for my girl whos also a size 6 & she loves how comfortable they are. really wanted to get her the WPF's but she aint feelin dunk hi's....yet :wink:
Wifey is the other way, she loves hi's and really doesnt like lows even tho she's got a couple pairs..here's a pic of her hi's..all sz 6.5..she's got a little heat...[emoji]128518[/emoji]

Brooklyn Projects tweeted that the BHM Lows "were late from the factory" and should be arriving late February, possibly early march.

Picked these up today from the local outlet (also scooped up a 4.5 for the lady)...

Can't beat $44.99....

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm also a long time lurker. I'm usually down the other corridors of NT. Never registered because I didn't really think I could hang until I came in here lol. I mostly have Jordan's and Air Maxes, but I got my first pair dunk sb's last year... I think the first ones I really wanted were the send helps back in the day, but I couldn't find my size locally, and I wasn't that comfortable with Internet shopping back then so I never got them. I kind of forgot about dunks for awhile but after the ones I ended up with recently, I fell in love and am planning to focus more on them this year.

The scavenger hunt is over....FINALLY found WPF in a Sz6 at a local shop...wifey will be sooo happy...i'll post pics once i get them..

If you don't mind, where did you find them? I'm a 6.5, and I called around to a few stores that had reups, but was pretty much told they don't usually get small sizes again. I'm so spoiled by the GS life lol. With Jordan's they come out before the men's ones so I can get stuff early, with no stress and cheaper.

Love the Slate Blues.  Wore them twice this week.

Might have to get the Sequioas down the line.  Lawd knows I'm a sucker for gum soles.
I bought 2 pairs of Slate Blues right off the bat.  Got one pair on ice and the other gets rocked about 4 days a week.   Straight beater status but I love em!

been :nerd: searching for a DS pair of Sabotage SBs sz.10 for years now...

feels like i'll have better luck finding a black leprechaun

So you're just gonna come in here and post heat like this?!?! Lol! Damn good collection, lots of dope stuff! Repped!

after skimming thru 129 pages im glad to be here..

already copped some kicks from a link someone posted and sent a email to another.

id also like to thank the sb heads in keeping kicks real. i cant stand some of these new heads and would like to kiss jb releases goodbye but unfortunately my local shop aint keeping up with its line and lost its qs possibilities

Welcome my dude! I tell you what, a lot of people don't even have shop around them but stay tuned to the thread because info is ALWAYS posted here to places that take phone orders or sites that have what you need in stock!

Hey everyone! I'm also a long time lurker. I'm usually down the other corridors of NT. Never registered because I didn't really think I could hang until I came in here lol. I mostly have Jordan's and Air Maxes, but I got my first pair dunk sb's last year... I think the first ones I really wanted were the send helps back in the day, but I couldn't find my size locally, and I wasn't that comfortable with Internet shopping back then so I never got them. I kind of forgot about dunks for awhile but after the ones I ended up with recently, I fell in love and am planning to focus more on them this year.
If you don't mind, where did you find them? I'm a 6.5, and I called around to a few stores that had reups, but was pretty much told they don't usually get small sizes again. I'm so spoiled by the GS life lol. With Jordan's they come out before the men's ones so I can get stuff early, with no stress and cheaper.

Welcome dude! Skatepark of Tampa is a place that gets 5-6.5 from what I've seen. Look them up and see what they can do for you.

Last edited:
nice collection swag, repped :smile:...supreme tennis classics look okay, i wonder if they'll be added to the SB lineup or if theyre a 1 time deal like the delta forces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom