2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this is my 1st post , I've been lurking for quite sometimes now & this thread is the only reason I decided to finally make an account. you guys seem like genuinely cool people unlike the other people on this website who act like complete douchebags when people ask questions and for that , I thank you.
Welcome aboard.  This is definitely the most chill thread you'll find on this board.
It's swill, but it makes for a sweet pair of shoes!
I hate you.

laugh.gif

Semi serious.
wink.gif

Sneakerfan, wasn't it you that was looking for the charcoal highs the other day?  I'm not sure what size you wear, but here is a link to a site that has a 9.5, but you have to call to order.  I'm not sure if it's still in stock or if they just haven't updated the page.  I hope it helps!

http://www.ridefourever.com/see/nike_sb/dunk_high_pro_sb_shoe_classic_charcoal
sneakerfans a fellow member of Team 11.5/12 
size 12 here too lol
Yes indeed.  #Feelsbadman
laugh.gif

Thanks for the lookout tho!

Thankfully there isn't much of anything on Nike's release calendar that I need anytime soon so I will be going after most of the SBs and AMs I haven't grabbed as of yet.

This is true!  I'm debating on pulling the trigger on the sequoias!  I only have one release on the radar this month, so far!!!

SPoT should start discounting those Birches. They still have a FSR. Come on bruh. I am almost confident I will be able to find my size at $60

I know these are old, but does anyone know where to get these anymore? Preferably in 9.5 or 10.
I just sold a pair for $130 in your size ! I had them on eBay for about 2 weeks.

Check eBay daily, these are a litte tough to come by... I think they were a QS.

Shout out to Westside Skate Shop. I was able to call them and phone order the Kozik SB. They only had 1 small size left and it was her size. I'm going to surprize her with it on her birthday. She's going to be super happy! I got it for THE LOW too. $49 bucks. Man, to everyone that is still looking for stuff I urge you to call around, there's still steals out there.  

Shout out to Westside Skate Shop. I was able to call them and phone order the Kozik SB. They only had 1 small size left and it was her size. I'm going to surprize her with it on her birthday. She's going to be super happy! I got it for THE LOW too. $49 bucks. Man, to everyone that is still looking for stuff I urge you to call around, there's still steals out there.  
There's no doubt about the steals John, but any ideas on where the Bigfoot steals are? I keep coming up short

I hate finding shoes for a good price but not in my size..

has anybody else been experiencing this lately?

Back
Top Bottom