2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i just got through on nike for a size 10.5. it just added to my cart and was able to purchase in like 30 seconds. went very smooth for me!

No oos tweets for anything 2.5 hours later 
sick.gif

I'm ready to checkout all I have to do is press the purchase button and I'm done but the site won't let me succeed

Added to cart this morning and like everyone else site kept crashing. I hopped on the train to go pick up my Kobe's at NTNY. Signed in to my NDC and still had the dunks in my cart. Checked out at 10:16 est, will keep you guys updated...

Last edited:
Added to cart this morning and like everyone else site kept crashing. I hopped on the train to go pick up my Kobe's at NTNY. Signed in to my NDC and still had the dunks in my cart. Checked out at 10:16 est, will keep you his updated...
what a great way to start your sat huh haha

If it helps:

Safari on iPhone - "Out of stock at nike.com"

Firefox, IE, & Chrome on Windows 8 - "Time Out. Site Down."

IE on Windows Phone 8 - "Waiting for your turn"

My Windows phone is the only one that can currently load the item page.

coppin 2+ hrs later how can anyone feel confident they arent going to get cnacelled now..this is crazy. either nike really does have a ton and these are a true GR or the site is just screwed and these orders are all not legit

Was on line since about 8:15 ET 

Added to Cart at 10:10.  

Checked out at 10:12.

Confirmation email 10:13.

Still waiting on shipping details.

Don't give up team. 

Didn't get one in cart since 5am. Kept adding and letting it wait in line unsuccessfully over 15 times....and then 2.25hrs later.... Check out was a breeze.

At the time I didnt care that I had to pay it because my number 1 priority was to check out. for $15 it better be overnight shipping

Back
Top Bottom