2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm feeling the shirt...

Lol

I do however like the cracked leather on the toe box and side panels.

Same texture they used on the shoe goos.

I got mixed feelings about the vdays..1 minute I love them the next I'm like ehh..

Really considering a classic sb pair

Undefeated takes a while to ship out, I was going through some emails to see how long it took the last time I ordered something and it was for a pair of New Balance that had no hype, 5 days after the order placed.

Don't let shoes take over your morals and your principals
AMEN
76z.gif

tiff>all star pack

this year all star pack feels amatuer, shoes used to be legendary to have, now they all look the same. They don't have their own flavors this year.

When was the all star pack ever legendary? It's a loud gimmick

They have all been; Area 51 laughable and forgettable

Shoes for the moment not classics

Last edited:
Looks like Im back on the hunt. FML.
Same thing happened to me yesterday. CCS phone rep stated  when I purchased my pair online they had just sold out, so that's why my order was canceled. I was lucky to cop a pair off NDC around 10:20 est. that should be here tomorrow, so not all is lost.

Good luck hunting down a pair.

Just watched a pair of size 12 tiffs go for 305 on ebay. if the dude has a brain im sure he'd accept 275-280 pp invoice. not ideal but I def see the price going down in the coming week.

tiff>all star pack

this year all star pack feels amatuer, shoes used to be legendary to have, now they all look the same. They don't have their own flavors this year.
When was the all star pack ever legendary? It's a loud gimmick

They have all been; Area 51 laughable and forgettable

Shoes for the moment not classics
I think the galaxy all-star pack was pretty legendary.

Foams and the Rookies were fire IMO

In Econ class and we're on the "Demand and Supply" section, is it bad that when I glanced at it and thoght it said DMND supply? :rofl:

And look at those dunks :smokin

Last edited:
Yes, the dunks is what I'm looking at....lol

Thought the galaxy asg pack was dope. Should've grabbed the lebrons instead of the Kobe's. Galaxy dunks were pretty dope too, was able to grab two of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices will settle around 300.

With all of these cancelled orders, the shoe will be in demand for a lot still looking.

Hopefully everyone that truly wants a pair is able to obtain them now, before the market dries up.

Yes, the dunks is what I'm looking at....lol

Thought the galaxy asg pack was dope. Should've grabbed the lebrons instead of the Kobe's. Galaxy dunks were pretty dope too, was able to grab two of those.
Regret not getting the dunks. Especially when they went on sale :smh

Back
Top Bottom