2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All those baby sizes are going for that ballpark.

So it's safe to say they'll be paid.

You don't think all these female rappers and models want these??

That's who is purchasing at these prices

THIS THREAD!!! 
roll.gif

Jay2da3 has literally kept me outta reps for three days straight.....
roll.gif

skatewarehouse tweeted no line yet at the store for the release, in regards to the dude who said he drove by and saw people waiting 

wish i was out there so i could just drive and finally get a pair. 

Last edited:
i went half size down :frown::frown:. might have to bite the bullet and just sell mine used and start looking for a 12. any dunks ever release 12.5? i thought after wearing mine a lot they'd break in but when i take a step from any of my other dunks into the civilists the uncomfortability is really obvious

I think I saw a 12 at one of my local Mainlands. Probably last pair since it was the display, display used to be an 8.5.

THIS THREAD!!! :rofl:

Jay2da3 has literally kept me outta reps for three days straight.....:rofl:

it's not like i'm gonna cop anymore sb's after the tiffs anyway

this thread needs MORE people like this...dudes who dont care abour SB's helping out all the non cotributing lurkers in here. still laughing at all the lurkers who were complaining about how the regulars wouldnt PM them info about mondays release. shouldve seen the thirst in some of the PM's i was getting.

Last edited:
this thread needs MORE people like this...dudes who dont care abour SB's helping out all the non cotributing lurkers in here. still laughing at all the lurkers who were complaining about how the regulars wouldnt PM them info...
Yeah, where theres a will theres a way. I did my homework and big reps to the few guys in here who were kind enough to confirm some sites for me too. Still didn't score. But good people nonetheless. 

this thread needs MORE people like this...dudes who dont care abour SB's helping out all the non cotributing lurkers in here. still laughing at all the lurkers who were complaining about how the regulars wouldnt PM them info about mondays release. shouldve seen the thirst in some of the PM's i was getting.

i'm not sure if you're being sarcastic

but i'm just trying to help out NT as a whole

if i find info i post it

if somebody cops before me becasue i gave info out then so be it

still a contribution

Back
Top Bottom