2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shop-the-summer-explosion-sale.jpg
http://www.tactics.com/

free ship is not till 150, but the blue/mango low for 76 aint bad anyway, wish i wanted the van dorem stars vans bad enough and something else on the site, but it could be worse than $12 for shipping.

You can call them and theyll actuvate sbs for you to cop on the site, i feel bad cause i had them activate the 13 but then remembered i signed up with charles cato from bluetiles to get them, conundrums.... might just have to leave charles alone going forward, did anyone actually get theirs?

Repped!!
Got the Mangos for $63, and the Cap'n Muricas for $81 in my size 13. Threw in a winter cap for $6.99, paid $151 out the door. :smokin

Nice! Just got mine in from that premier restock.

Thanks and nice pickup to you as well.

nice pickup

even though i have the black LMs now and the white ones on the way - these are still better

best release of 2014 imo

sometimes i just pull them out of the box to look at them

Thanks. I own both LM's too and imo the SOMP'S are the best release of 2014. Gum sole + Euphoria nubuck = :smokin

Last edited:
SOMP's are great but a drop of water stained my toe box sigh

Still my fav of 2014

Sorry to hear that. Was planning on wearing them again tonight, but its pouring here. I sprayed them with a water and stain repellent from Naturalizer when I first bought them, but I'm still not going to risk it.

Yeah there is but I didn't even get the chance

Was at the mall on 1st wear and some lady bumped into me and her soda condensation from her cup went right onto the toe box

Not a big deal to me but def annoyed me at first

isnt there a waterproof spray you can use on suede?

someone on here mentioned their local cobbler/shoe repair dude had some industrial strength stuff and he would get all his kicks sprayed down and worked well for him, i wish i knew what it was called, as i do have access to some tailor/apparel suppliers that sell to business only so i mightve been able to get my hands on some.

Yeah there is but I didn't even get the chance

Was at the mall on 1st wear and some lady bumped into me and her soda condensation from her cup went right onto the toe box

Not a big deal to me but def annoyed me at first

you can probably get that out with a suede cleaner/brush

you can probably get that out with a suede cleaner/brush

a while back someone recommended this also over something like jason markk. Can anyone share their experience? I did get a bit of black on the heel of my WPF the third time i wore em, which is not extremely noticeable but bothers me anyway.

I know jason markk makes the color fade on suede so im not using that.

a while back someone recommended this also over something like jason markk. Can anyone share their experience? I did get a bit of black on the heel of my WPF the third time i wore em, which is not extremely noticeable but bothers me anyway.

I know jason markk makes the color fade on suede so im not using that.

Damnn I recommended this 4 seconds before you asked this haha. This stuff works the best. It will scare you at first, espcially on light colored suede, because it'll make it wet as you clean but once it dries they are good as new. My only suggestion is use a wash cloth or something soft that wont bleed onto your shoe. Used a cheap yellow sponge with this stuff on the lighter nubuck(?) grey part of my Purple Pigeons and it bled yellow. Not too noticeable but it those one of those little avoidable mistake that I know it there and bothers me until no end.

Last edited:
Damnn I recommended this 4 seconds before you asked this haha. This stuff works the best. It will scare you at first, espcially on light colored suede, because it'll make it wet as you clean but once it dries they are good as new. My only suggestion is use a wash cloth or something soft that wont bleed onto your shoe. Used a cheap yellow sponge with this stuff on the lighter nubuck(?) grey part of my Purple Pigeons and it bled yellow. Not too noticeable but it those one of those little avoidable mistake that I know it there and bothers me until no end.

lol thanks for the review, im guessing it really works that settles it. shouldve just waited a few more seconds before asking and i wouldve seen your post.

hopefully buddy sees this, cause he swore by the stuff, said it was industrial strength and lasted years on his stuff im pretty sure.
 It was @ATs Kicks 

I have mentioned this before, that My Cobbler sprays all my Suede Dunks for me.
He sprays an Industrial "Scotch gard-like" Spray on them.
He said that the Spray is stronger thsan regular Scotch gard and is normally used for Industrial Shoes, High end Purses, etc...
You may want to contact your local cobbler or even a Dry Cleaner, as they may have this sort of spray or something similiar.

Last edited:
 It was @ATs Kicks 

I have mentioned this before, that My Cobbler sprays all my Suede Dunks for me.

He sprays an Industrial "Scotch gard-like" Spray on them.

He said that the Spray is stronger thsan regular Scotch gard and is normally used for Industrial Shoes, High end Purses, etc...

You may want to contact your local cobbler or even a Dry Cleaner, as they may have this sort of spray or something similiar.

Thanks, search functions there for a reason huh. I'll have to hit up the local guy and see

Back
Top Bottom