2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Discounted they'd make some good beaters, wonder if these are another NDC only type release? and yeah the all suede look was much better, I'm not into the snakeskin either.

Last edited:
"in-n-out ain't really all that great"

yea, no. Still not seeing it. If someone could point it out I'd be much obliged.
food taste can vary depending on the restaraunt as well... i dont know why but sometimes the exact food restaurant taste better at a certain location. im sure all can agree that a "Whole in the wall" location can beat many well know restaurants

They should do a Wendy's theme shoe, that "Wizard of Oz" looks like it

from nikeblog

In-n-Out is a good fast food burger joint. Honestly people hype it up way too much. I would say a lot of places in NY easily do better than In-n-Out, but they might be more sit down places.

Today is the 30th day for my #30DaysOfLance campaign. I am extremely happy with how they turned out and I encourage anyone who has a pair to do what I did, you won't regret it.

Made a little recap video to show the progression and I just wanted my fellow NT SB heads to be the first to see it

Nice video. That was sweet! I just got my whites (my only pair of the 3). Saved some money recently and just bit the bullet. I don't skate, so I imagine it will be tough to put some wear on them, but I certainly plan to.
Repped for info. Pretty fresh. I actually have a non-SB dunk low from 2003 (? I think ?, I'd have to check the tag) that is all suede black with gumsole, so I'll be passing on these I think.

Those black gums could be a cop with my 20% off coupon

On a side note the best burger I've had was at Good Dog in Philly...amazing

Better burgers DO exist, I never said they dont.

Go back & you'll notice i'm reacting to a specific thing you said...
Hey, so....

This is a SB thread bruh, nobody likes talking about burgers here

tumblr_lr1gbowMIE1r0vyfho1_400.gif

Last edited:
Quick ?, has anyone here used this product on suede and did it cause any discoloration? I wanna use it on my valentine dunks but dont wanna fk em up.
Thinking I should hit both suede and cracked leather on em, any thoughts?

Last edited:
*pops in a whispers* "if we're talking chain-type of burger joints I think 5 Guys reigns supreme and really wasn't wow'd by west coast joints but that's just my opinion..." *bruh man head nod and slinks away* 

Repped for info. Pretty fresh. I actually have a non-SB dunk low from 2003 (? I think ?, I'd have to check the tag) that is all suede black with gumsole, so I'll be passing on these I think.

I was just thinking about those. If they're the same ones I had, I think I got them at Journey's. Too bad mine are in the Philippines now, I actually really liked them. Might have to cop these SB ones.

Back
Top Bottom