2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Part of me doesn't want them to retro the line...cheapens the line for me, but on the other hand it'll drive the price of the OGs down even further. I don't have a ton invested in SBs, so that's not a problem for me. Pick up some Futuras and Slam Citys on the low....I'm all for that. ...thinking out loud.

Need a proxy
I don't think they will be there on Saturday

2017 seems like it could be a good starting point for Nike retroing some of the great models from early 90's & onwards!

Obviously they are fresh off the box series (which I think that they should continue personally) and have been retroing Dunks Hi's as lows and vice versa.

The demand seems to be there and the Dunk as a model still seems relevant to me in Fashion/Sneaker culture right now, as @John00  said just look how fast the Pink boxes sold...

I would love to see Dunk SB's retro in their true form, I unfortunately only got into sneaker collecting in the early 2000's so I missed quite a lot of the better pairs and would love to pick them up this time around (or similar versions) without having to fork up a months pay. 

Anyway that's my opinion so thanks for listening :D 

Plz no the Orange Diamonds. Ive been looking for a pair of nice black & Orange kicks for awhile. The last pair i saw that i really liked were the ******* Shattered Backboards which ended being hyped so I'd be mad af if the same thing happens to them Orange Diamonds smh

Maybe there isn't enough people interested in older dunks for it to be worth Nike's time
A lot of those early colorways were clean and pure and I can see it appealing to a younger crowd

Mentioning how Jordan has over done it and just thinking of the sheer numbers they produce vs what SBs make

Now that I am thinking big picture I can see why they won't.... making less than 20k pairs seems like more trouble than it's worth
Now that is a straight up guess on how many are made... I've heard less and I've heard more but with as few pairs move through my local I guess I can't be surprised if they make less than 10k units for most release

But still I'd buy the hell out of some quality retros
I thought this too, that maybe it wasn't really worth their time because the SB market had shrunk so much, but after the pink box release I saw that people will come out for a good quality release. I was surprised at how well they sold and it shows that people still pay attention to dunks, you just have to put out something people want.  WISC did well too. 

Last edited:
On a side note, anyone else feel like there are always great deals on size 10.5s? I always see steals and great prices on them and it hurts because I'm a 10. 
ohwell.gif

On a side note, anyone else feel like there are always great deals on size 10.5s? I always see steals and great prices on them and it hurts because I'm a 10. :\

Sizes 9-10.5 always have steals out there AND pretty much have everything available to them in the SB market from the beginning of SB until now.

Last edited:

On a side note, anyone else feel like there are always great deals on size 10.5s? I always see steals and great prices on them and it hurts because I'm a 10. 
ohwell.gif
the grass is always greener on the other side

I always see non-11.5/12 deals

Man y'all are always comin in clutch with the flash sale reminders. Can finally cop that new sewing machine for the low
roll.gif

(No joke tho)

Last edited:
lol was just coming to post the love for the coupon reps! and was also used for non nike related purpose (very cloudy silverado light set finally get a replacement for the cheap!)

Sizes 9-10.5 always have steals out there AND pretty much have everything available to them in the SB market from the beginning of SB until now.

the grass is always greener on the other side

I always see non-11.5/12 deals
Haha you guys are probably right. I've been keeping out an eye for black lances for a good price and have seen some that I would jump on if they were my size but they all seem to be 10.5. 

Anyone go .5 size down in the IW? With that code it would bring it to 121. Unless ya'll see a 12 for less, that's going to be the best price I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom