2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

469AF014-03AE-4656-A61B-9F9256EAA80D.png

Greens are way better than the purple :smokin. And they just seem to me to be in random boxes or something. :smh: An actual release would have been cool.

469AF014-03AE-4656-A61B-9F9256EAA80D.png

Greens are way better than the purple :smokin. And they just seem to me to be in random boxes or something. :smh: An actual release would have been cool.

I think the random boxes is what makes it even cooler. If you were to see all these different colored lobsters in the wild, it's not gonna have a big sign around it saying look at me. Gonna be hella random and subtle :lol:

I'd Probably end up getting the whole thing shut down paying a bum to spray the line skipping roaches with Raid.

Cambridge is deep! Got heads from NY, NJ, and PA. The dude in front of me flew in from Chicago. Alil arguing at the front of the line over cutting, but security calm down the situation. It's 9am now, another hour to go. Store owner was flexing hard with the green lobsters
20181214_081440~2.jpg

20181214_084555.jpg

NYC Update: security needs to do a better job of calming this down. Police are here. Security says that they remember who was in line first and they're going to hand pick people but instead of doing that NOW to clear the clump of fools blocking the sidewalk they just keep pacing back and forth...

once again new york proves to be a free for all ruled by reseller crews and shenanigans.

such a shame that green is exclusively for social media shoelebrities and an extremely small number of people at the stores who will all immediately resell to c list shoelebrities that dont get seeded pairs.

Back
Top Bottom