2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

L on everything including SNKRS. Who the **** are these boomers still posting **** on ebay at these prices?:

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.28.05 AM.png

Went ahead and blew $210 of my goatbux on a pair of 10.5. I have no doubt that China will be cranking out fakes because of the hype so even if the price was competitive at all, I wouldn't bother ****ing with this BS.

Smooth L for me too. Oh well. There’s really only one shoe that matters this week/month anyway.

Funny, I couldn't even give these old retros away a few months ago.

Now dudes are camping out in sub-freezing weather for them.

#sheep.

936C6542-AC40-462F-9F56-5774448E8D9E.jpeg
You can get your money for em now, though. And FWIW, the original release was always coveted. And on most sites, the 2013 retro sold quick. I'm looking through this thread right now and seeing people complain about that. Page 499 if you want to see. I struck out in 2013 and never found originals in my size for a fair price.

Not sure what's so sheepish here.

It's crazy how hard it is to buy kicks now and days. I understand the commodity and the hustle and the aftermarket but man. Its almost impossible to snag pairs at retail anymore. Maybe its been that way for a while- I've just been gone...?
I was gone from the game for a few years and came back into this. its been this way for a min now apparently.
before I literally had lucky's, unkles, supreme hi's, supreme lows, hufs, tiffs, etc.
same with supreme. mad box logos, etc. etc.

now??

I can't hit on anything at all. nothing. I've never hit with snkrs and barely ever hit on anything worthwhile with supreme. its like manual users don't stand a chance nowadays. I don't live in nyc anymore either so I can't go in person but even if I could, resellers are like drug dealers nowadays with teams and all that. its crazy out here.

Twitter link only was a dark time for Nike. I still prefer snkrs.

s0rtega22 s0rtega22 honestly there are just so many more releases now that you strike out more because you're trying more. There weren't as many things worth buying or to buy 5, 7 years ago. But the added volume of people slowing sites down, bots, etc don't help either.

Back
Top Bottom