2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not technically an SB, but my favorite camo Dunks of all time are these Snow Camo Dunk Highs from 2006. I still have mine in pretty good condition.
F981ABF2-374A-46B2-9B95-F6C060385A68.png

But if it has to be an SB, the Hunters all day. They’re personally not my cup of tea, and I even passed on an opportunity to get them DS a few years ago because I’m not a fan of them, but they’re superior to all other camo Dunks IMO.

Those are nice! Never seen them before.

Not technically an SB, but my favorite camo Dunks of all time are these Snow Camo Dunk Highs from 2006. I still have mine in pretty good condition.
F981ABF2-374A-46B2-9B95-F6C060385A68.png

But if it has to be an SB, the Hunters all day. They’re personally not my cup of tea, and I even passed on an opportunity to get them DS a few years ago because I’m not a fan of them, but they’re superior to all other camo Dunks IMO.

I wear these at least once a month or so. Got them in 06 too and they've held up incredibly.

I wear these at least once a month or so. Got them in 06 too and they've held up incredibly.
I wore mine the other day, but hadn’t worn them in like a year. But you’re right, mine have held up super good. The icy/clear bottom has yellowed, now it just looks like a gum bottom which you can faintly see the camo print through on the bottom, but who doesn’t love a gum bottom?!?

why not just hit the IGNORE button instead? the biggest complaint on OLD NT was that even if you ignored someone you would still see their posts if someone quoted them, doesnt happen anymore :smokin

EX: noticed everyone complaining about multiple pair & GOT EM posts...i didn't see any of them.
I think the feature could be improved still. if someone quotes an ignored person I dont want to see their post either. it just makes me curious and I end up hitting the "show ignored content" button lol

While I get the reason of the ignore button I do also feel everyone has something to contribute to the thread in some way at one point or another and I'd hate to miss when they do. So I don't personally use the button. Guess you could call that FOMO haha

I'm sorry I'm confused and might not be comprehending. Why you wanna get rid of them?
financially and mentally in a different place right now. Just want to pay off some debt I have so I can have some financial freedom. Got these when I was fresh out of college now I’m a family man with different priorities

He did a preorder with you and then accepted a higher bid on RD. If the shoe went down in price best believe it would’ve reached the goat warehouse already :lol:
Yea I know. The thing is I bought one last Monday from another seller also on goat and it got confirmed quick but ****face didnt ship too.

Back
Top Bottom