2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

AA08F9C0-AD33-4003-86EF-79A52BED8D75.jpeg
Found these while I was looking thru all my extra laces looking for replacements for the plums. So glad to still have all five pairs of these shoes. I live in Tennessee so I didn’t want the Syracuse because EVERYONE here wears orange shoes. And I knew the Iowa’s would be dirt magnets so I skipped on those for a full leather pair of goldenrods. I miss the old days.

🤦🏾‍♂️ Here I am thinking you plugging them Strange for retail 😂.. 500+ to rich for my blood G.. Good luck doe
My bad fam wish I could give them away, but I have a kid on the way and going need this extra bread. When you ever see me talking about selling? I'm always shooting people discos and telling em how to save. I just don't see myself rocking these and well yeah money talks. I never asked you for 500 just said I had an offer for that. My fault.

The plums I ordered did not ship from a New York or LA drop off location and has indeed shipped from Detroit so maybe StockX does have their own pairs they’re selling? Either way, shoes land tomorrow, not bad for ordering on Saturday.

The plums I ordered did not ship from a New York or LA drop off location and has indeed shipped from Detroit so maybe StockX does have their own pairs they’re selling? Either way, shoes land tomorrow, not bad for ordering on Saturday.

They definitely have a “stash” but stockx also has an authentication center in Detroit. I live in Michigan and any time I’ve sold on there my stuff ships to that center. I could be wrong but I believe that is their biggest hub.

Update : On the buyer from eBay 🤬 the blazers are destroyed . So I gave the buyer a partial refund yesterday, he messaged me so quick with vulgar language, I just ignore, he open a case on me and of course he won 😤 cause sellers don’t Protection .. worst they gave him full refund on top of partial refund yesterday .. making the story short customer rep from eBay are useless —got my partial refund back .. I’m done selling on eBay .. until they fix that loop hole with that 30 days return bs policy . gonna try goat unless there’s another platform you guys can recommend?

Have you guys seen the prices for the Sea crystal lows on Goat????????????????? I was able to grab these for like 55 bucks and they are just sitting in storage collecting dust now DS! Thought they were beater shoes and nothing else! Lmao Kind of crazy!

Edit - Look at the ask for an 8.5 on Stockx! Hahahahaha

Update : On the buyer from eBay 🤬 the blazers are destroyed . So I gave the buyer a partial refund yesterday, he messaged me so quick with vulgar language, I just ignore, he open a case on me and of course he won 😤 cause sellers don’t Protection .. worst they gave him full refund on top of partial refund yesterday .. making the story short customer rep from eBay are useless —got my partial refund back .. I’m done selling on eBay .. until they fix that loop hole with that 30 days return bs policy . gonna try goat unless there’s another platform you guys can recommend?

I have yet to see another platform better than goat selling used shoes, even though they take a higher fee, there's no way for the buyer to scam you. The fee at least gives you peace of mind.

Have you guys seen the prices for the Sea crystal lows on Goat????????????????? I was able to grab these for like 55 bucks and they are just sitting in storage collecting dust now DS! Thought they were beater shoes and nothing else! Lmao Kind of crazy!

Edit - Look at the ask for an 8.5 on Stockx! Hahahahaha
Yeah, ignoring the ask, even the bids and sales are stupid. This is happening all over for the Ishod dunks. I bought a bunch on clearance in the $50 range, and I've been using them to fund new purchases. Wasn't my intention, but I'm also not stupid. That mold was horribly uncomfortable. (Nice materials though.)

Back
Top Bottom