2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Paid resale on black/red 1’s back in 2016 for 250 lol

Production #s are trash agreed
“Atmos”/Elephant confirmed for November? April GR’s aren’t that great.Hype should chill for a month or two..?

So Detroit city skateboards.....

Starting to think they didn't even get them. They never get orange label releases and are always a month behind other shops in the area to get GRs.

Every other shop has been posting on coronavirus and if they're open or not. DCS stayed radio silent until 2 hours ago. Claiming their accounts were compromised and all winners have been notified. Yet they disabled and deleted all comments under their post? Nah, someone ****ed up. Shady **** going on there.

New blazer low GT colorway on ndc

1584397220326.png

Local reseller hooked me up with Syracuse’s for near retail. He’s the homie, comes by my store a lot so he hooked me up... and got a good price on plums on eBay. So not too bad with how many Ls I’ve been taking lately.

Starting to think they didn't even get them. They never get orange label releases and are always a month behind other shops in the area to get GRs.

Every other shop has been posting on coronavirus and if they're open or not. DCS stayed radio silent until 2 hours ago. Claiming their accounts were compromised and all winners have been notified. Yet they disabled and deleted all comments under their post? Nah, someone ****ed up. Shady **** going on there.

I have zero issue with back dooring, at the end of the day shops are gonna look out for the people who support them regularly and I can say I’ve been there once before this haha. Just really unprofessional that they went completely silent from Saturday until now. I think they did have them because there were a few other shops that don’t get orange labels that did get these in Michigan

I have zero issue with back dooring, at the end of the day shops are gonna look out for the people who support them regularly and I can say I’ve been there once before this haha. Just really unprofessional that they went completely silent from Saturday until now. I think they did have them because there were a few other shops that don’t get orange labels that did get these in Michigan

Yeah, I thought it was strange when Exodus and Brush Alley got these, but places like Modern didn't. It was a weird release around here to say the least. But something about DCS always seems kinda suspect to me. I've been in and out of there quite a few times and still get a weird vibe. Nice enough dudes, just something feels off.

Think safaris will drop a little more by the end of this week? These local "resellers" be greedy as hell >D

Only reason you'd want Panthers vibes is if you live in NC and if that's the case they have hornets vibes with the purple or navy or whatever color it is. (Pretty sure the Hornets don't know what their official colors are either though)
Or....I'm a Panthers fan. And these shoes with a silver or black swoosh would've been perfect. Instead they did that weird bluishpurple.

I mean maybe they could slide on a lace swap.

The shoes were bought, then resold to you. Therefore you paid resale. The price you paid is whatever the seller set the price at. If he set it at MSRP or under, good for you. But you paid a reseller. Very simple to grasp.

You do realize that the retail store selling sneakers is a reseller as well then. Very simple to grasp

Back
Top Bottom