2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jeez very nice! I thought I recognized those Sandstone suedes and thought I had them only to realize that they were something else. This is my 2003 sample pair and they look very similar to the Sandstone suede you posted but with different colour outsole, leather toe box and side panel and the leather lining. Added sample sticker and tag
5FFF7417-1054-46D5-A0D5-13DE977EFD75.jpeg
CD7361A7-0624-4B5D-9DC2-69922834DF0A.jpeg

D0314A1F-47E7-45C0-8AB0-A75BC55FF8E4.jpeg

Nice find...
Your product number 304714-004
Mine 304714-003
FBCD2509-2076-4E36-9692-BC7C0B09CFA1.png

Props to you man. I was strict on the "Never Pay Resell" train for a good 4 years before I broke it :lol:
Only paid resale price twice so far so I guess it ain't too bad :lol:. Might be a 3rd coming up though. :nerd:

:nerd:

Yeah a couple of times isn't bad, I try not to pay resell because it feels like I'm bankrolling someone else's sneaker collection, if that makes sense. They use my sell to buy other stuff they want, so in my mind I'm thinking, "Nah, **** you and buy your own sneakers." I'd rather just not own it :lol:

For those interested to know: StockX is offering a full refund or $60 credit over the Strangelove kicks. Problem is the shoe is now $60-100 more expensive (StockX vs GOAT) than when I bought them. I'd hate to have to spend MORE and receive the same pair or a worse pair, so I'm probably going to take the $60 and keep it pushing.

If you plan to wear them then yea take the $60

that material will get blemished from wear very easily anyway

I was agreeing that I find my pairs of Newcastle’s super comfortable... regardless of material. Not sure what suede has to do with that.
Nubuck is extremely similar to suede anyway, it’s basically nicer, more durable suede. It’s just sanded on the opposite side of the hide.

what i've noticed from comments on my YT videos is nobody can frikkin tell the difference REALLY. You can post any given shoe and half the people will say its suede and half will say nubuck. technically, Suede leather has been sanded on the inner layer of the skin, while Nubuck is sanded on the outer or exterior skin of the animal, since the outside layer of a skin is tougher Nubuck tends to be more durable. But since many of the sneakers we collect are synthetic materials these days, it's a moot point.

what i've noticed from comments on my YT videos is nobody can frikkin tell the difference REALLY. You can post any given shoe and half the people will say its suede and half will say nubuck. technically, Suede leather has been sanded on the inner layer of the skin, while Nubuck is sanded on the outer or exterior skin of the animal, since the outside layer of a skin is tougher Nubuck tends to be more durable. But since many of the sneakers we collect are synthetic materials these days, it's a moot point.
Don't get em started on shattered backboard leather. You're right, though. Most often it's synthetic. It's still crazy to think of how good nike SBs were for their original retail prices back then.

baroque browns in a few sizes

Back
Top Bottom