2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[QUOTE="froston21, post: 33149677, member: 194163"
Better chance then any other raffle out there.. probably better odds then SNKRS if you got through
[/QUOTE]

this is an understatement. even if 80% of the people who submitted answers to the survey got them correct there would still be only 800 people competing for probably a hundred or so pairs whereas SNKRS is literally millions of people trying for a few thousand pairs

i got all 4 correct but i highly doubt its going to make a difference

also got no email or any indicatoin it was subminted, it took me right to a surveymonkey survey

Survery done in time. all questions answered correctly. fingers crossed.
20200525_131705.jpg

14k windfall or not, I couldn't fathom spending 1600 on one pair of shoes, specifically those. Everyone in this thread complains about resellers then goes ahead and feeds the beast they despise.

You never paid resale for anything? Price is what it is

I’ve rocked with Nike SB since day 1, 5 years ago I was copping De La Souls at Burlington for $40, those days will come again to balance it all out

Dumb question but did the J-Pack Shadows come in both a purple and green box? Looking to pick up a pair and seeing listing with both color boxes. The leather quality of the green box pairs seem off but maybe I'm reading too much into it....

They came in both the teal and purple boxes without any real rhyme or reason why. Mine came in a purple box, but I can tell you the "leather" on the toe box is more of a rubbery plastic. Typical GR quality, but the materials on these were meh more than most. Dope colorway though.

ice cream dudes at it again

the irony is he said the game is social media driven and money hungry yet does this and post it on social media :lol:

I just don't see the point in ruining your shoes. The only thing your "proving" is you shouldn't have nice things. Let me whip my Lambo into this brick wall to show these internet kids that I drive it. What a herb.

That $14k win was a $12 bet? Goddamn what if you put up $1-200?? Had to be some crazy *** bet that somehow winded up winning lol

It’s not a bet it’s a tourney on DK so each entry is $12 up to 250 of them, I did two but split a tie for first, top prize was $200k

It’s not a bet it’s a tourney on DK so each entry is $12 up to 250 of them, I did two but split a tie for first, top prize was $200k
Ahh copy, well 14 bands a nice hit, unfortunately you’ll probably have to pay taxes on it.
And y’all are cheap saying you would never pay resell even if you hit over ten stacks, lol

Back
Top Bottom