2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

He probably realized that ice cream video was the most mentions/activity he's ever gotten for a post. So he goes ahead and does it again.
nah, he’s been around.Not sure if he still owns solebox but he does have a sneaker brand. he did a similar cringe post back when AY2s released.

Man, you got lucky bro. How often do you win?
So you spent $24 and made over $14,000. That's awesome.

So what did you bet on exactly? Winner? Finish order?

Normally I’ll just play $1 contests except NFL and usually weekend nba and mlb bigger tourneys but I play daily usually

I’ve hit on some $1 contests like $500-$2000

I took 1st in the womens World Cup final 🤣

for Nascar the strategy is pick a couple drivers you think will lead laps and drivers who will score on place differential

So you spent $24 and made over $14,000. That's awesome.

So what did you bet on exactly? Winner? Finish order?
you have a salary you can spend up to selecting drivers. Goal is to have your squad of selected drivers score the most amount of points so you place high in the standings. Much like if you were putting together an NBA or NFL team

I answered the 4 Q's correctly for CCS, and got in my entry seconds before it closed. My brother tried about 15-20 seconds after I did and it was closed!

Dumb question but did the J-Pack Shadows come in both a purple and green box? Looking to pick up a pair and seeing listing with both color boxes. The leather quality of the green box pairs seem off but maybe I'm reading too much into it....
Mine were green box, from Europe.

Trying to find Nikebooks for a reasonable price... is this guy really trying to sell them with the security tag still attached?
B4E83630-9D4D-444E-98A0-B639B2405676.jpeg

1F0CF697-1236-448C-B701-D7FA6F5B4857.jpeg

Yeah I am going to need dunk hype back to levels before purple lobsters. I was doing spring cleaning and found a receipt from flatspot for black and orange box’s. I paid $44 for orange boxes! No one cared about them. They were sitting everywhere. Just checked StockX and the last size 9 sold for $491 :sick: And while I am happy Nike is putting more effort in dunks. I haven’t been able to get nothing the pass 2 years. Not enough pairs to go around. Chunky going for nearly 2 racks. I’m good off dunks for a while. Let me know when the hype dies :ohwell:

The hype for Nike Dunks isn't going to die off for a couple years. Now that the hype is here all hypebeasts/newbies are going from Jordan's to Nike Dunks/SB. Funny because you see all these "youtube sneaker influencers" sneaker collections in the background and not a single pair of Older box SB's. The only ones they even have are strangelove's and Travis scott SB's.

You never paid resale for anything? Price is what it is

I’ve rocked with Nike SB since day 1, 5 years ago I was copping De La Souls at Burlington for $40, those days will come again to balance it all out

I have and I don't pay more than $100 over and even then, I'm dialing that back. My personal spending limit is $250 and not a cent more for anything. It's why I don't have some of the stuff I'd like to have. There's a difference between spending $180 total on a shoe and paying $1500 more over MSRP but to each their own.

Here’s the scam email
38F80352-5600-4A9F-9842-FBE52813E5BD.jpeg

if you send the money through cashapp you didn’t read the post because they said paypal only

Back
Top Bottom