2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

haven't popped in in a while cause of exam season, finally all over though. any regulars hit? took my L but i just need those hell blazers this weekend honestly

also by any chance has anybody ordered something from japan recently? my brown packs and irons have been held for a month in shipping now and i don't know whether to wait or say something since it could just be due to covid.
If it's through Japan Post, they won't be shipping anytime soon. Some companies are using DHL but at a higher price.

Is it over...
I would've Sold these the second they came in the door And went shoe hunting .. Probably Black Pigeons or parras..
The price influx on Sb's is insane.. Just looked at Skate or Dies on stockx... I can't even fathom.. I destroyed those in like 3 months..

If it's through Japan Post, they won't be shipping anytime soon. Some companies are using DHL but at a higher price.
thanks for the info but yeah it's through japan post. these brown packs i copped are ds with a pristine box, i hope they don't get too mangled after sitting in shipping for this long.

088FDBE0-E4BC-42BD-87FC-922BAA4090FA.jpeg

I'm kind of upset. Really wanted these because its off my favorite ice cream and besides I like weird kicks but I cant stomach the resell. Off to the next.

won CCS raffle and so did my gf, and I also hit on premier.. thank you universe.
If any of them are a 10.5,I'm willing to pay retail for one of the extras. :wink:

But for real dude, not sure if you are aware, but make sure the ccs email is legit. There is a scam going around.

I'm hearing that CCS e-mail isn't legit. It should be an invoice and CCS did say that they would announce on Instagram when winners have been notified.

Back
Top Bottom