2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No flexing here...I haven’t worn the dunks I found in over 2 years...don’t even have the boxes...they were in a bag of other shoes...I think it’s easy to forget especially if you have a lot of shoes or pre occupied with life in general 🤷🏻‍♂️... that be a weird flex...whether you forgot about them or knew you had them what’s the difference. Lol for example I thought I sold my Kobe 6 OC again when I needed money but I’m finally getting my kicks from parents house and actually found them... it happens

On the topic of Kyrie - he and I are a lot alike in terms of sneaker preferences and ballhandling ability. I live pretty close to the Brooklyn Nets training facility, showed him a thing or two this year.

1594521580529.png

1594521686061.png

nothing like having to lug shoes back and forth between nyc and upstate ny. what a time
thats nothing, try cross country. talk about a crash course in efficient packing and finessing airline reps to not get charge heavy bag fees.

between moving, having my collection in a few locations and just having waaaay to many, it's honestly quite easy to forget what you have. I remember most, but theres definitely been more than a few times I'm surprised to see some pairs.

I always figured it’s a low key form of flexing

Cant speak for others but when you haven't worn pairs in damn near 10 years or more, you tend to forget about them. Out of sight, out of mind.

Someone posted a fit in the WDYWT thread with the Dan Murphy Air Classic SBs and I was like 'oh ****, I forgot about those'. Haven't seen my pair in over 10 years and they hadn't crossed my mind either. Went to my storage just make sure I still had them because I initially thought i might have given them away.

And no, that wasn't a flex or anything. I'm just saying when you acquire alot of stuff over a period of time and it accumulates, you tend to forget. Shoes are no different. I don't buy nearly the amount of sneakers as I once did. And the ones I keep at my place tend to be the newer ones I've acquired. So older stuff I used to wear or pairs I've worn maybe once and tossed them in storage, get forgotten as time passes.

Cant speak for others but when you haven't worn pairs in damn near 10 years or more, you tend to forget about them. Out of sight, out of mind.

Someone posted a fit in the WDYWT thread with the Dan Murphy Air Classic SBs and I was like 'oh ****, I forgot about those'. Haven't seen my pair in over 10 years and they hadn't crossed my mind either. Went to my storage just make sure I still had them because I initially thought i might have given them away.

And no, that wasn't a flex or anything. I'm just saying when you acquire alot of stuff over a period of time and it accumulates, you tend to forget. Shoes are no different. I don't buy nearly the amount of sneakers as I once did. And the ones I keep at my place tend to be the newer ones I've acquired. So older stuff I used to wear or pairs I've worn maybe once and tossed them in storage, get forgotten as time passes.

What size are your Murphy's?

I agree.
I've been into Sneaks over 25+ years; I'm 50, remember.
From living at home, then moving out and buying my own home, I find old Sneaks at my Parents still, tucked away in the garage.
Also Sneaks that I really forget that I purchased I find in the garage when cleaning out out or looking for something.
Plus, I "accidentally" find additional Sneaks in my garage (at least that's what I tell my wife.)

Last edited:
I agree.
I've been into Sneaks over 25+ years; I'm 50, remember.
From living at home, then moving out and buying my own home, I find old Sneaks at my Parents still, tucked away in the garage.
Plus I "accidentally" find Sneaks in my own garage (at least that is what I tell my wife.)
Also Sneaks that I really forget that I purchased I find in the garage when cleaning out out or looking for something.
Plus, I "accidentally" find additional Sneaks in my garage (at least that's what I tell my wife.)
This is valid. But:
There was one guy who “forgot” he had a release from less than a year ago, though. That was clearly a flex.

We got a puppy. He is super chill and mellow. Doesn’t bite or chew on anything. Except shoes. He’s crazy about shoes. Had these nearby to re-lace, and turned my head for a minute...

(He was only trying to pull the size tag out. So felt OK grabbing a quick pic.)

68A3B76D-5425-493E-87CA-C96060EC625A.jpeg

Just a tip, that's a habit you want to break early. Remember coming home and my mom's shoes were littered throughout our home.

For sure. Honestly, we almost always keep our shoes out of sight. We Got used to kid-proofing years ago, so not much ends up lying about.

My last dog learned how to open doors. Standard, french, double, didn't matter. He thought it was a game. I'd come home to find a pile of clothes and shoes in the middle of the living room and him sprawled out proudly next to them. He never ruined anything, just enjoyed proving he was smarter than me.

i cant believe this. i sold:
2 pairs day of the dead one brand new 9.5/10
2 pairs dinos
morks
wiegers
BAs
Hawaiis
purple pigeons.

for pennies . im so sick. i keep checking how much those day of teh deads are going for. i sold them in 2018. im so sick.

2 pairs dinos
morks
wiegers
BAs
Hawaiis
purple pigeons.

for pennies . im so sick. i keep checking how much those day of teh deads are going for. i sold them in 2018. im so sick.

you’re definitely not alone in this. Prices have just been getting stupid lately. Basically anyone that’s sold a dunk before this year lost out on a small fortune...
I sold off so many before this hype... jedis, morks, vamps, bear Highs, Hawaii’s, purple pigeons... hurts to even think back on all the others I’ve forgot haha.

2 pairs dinos
morks
wiegers
BAs
Hawaiis
purple pigeons.

Aww, feel better.

1594644667405.png

My brain wants these but my feet are remembering how bad regular blazers are on foot. Been spoiled by the GT blazers being so much better.

Back
Top Bottom