2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20201102_142549.jpg

To the people that own civilist dunks and actually wear them.
Do they change color by touching or direct sunlight?
Im thinking of biting the bullet and paying resell but most videos i see only use blow dryers.

(Dont really need a black pair of dunks that only changes color by blow dryers :lol: )

Im thinking of biting the bullet and paying resell but most videos i see only use blow dryers.

(Dont really need a black pair of dunks that only changes color by blow dryers :lol: )
Touching is enough
hot breath
sun
dryer
tea
etc

They change a lot of different ways. If I touch my pair, the parts I’ve touched change, and they change brighter or not depending how warm my hands are. They change just sitting in the house if it’s warm. When I wore them outside on a warm day, they were super bright when in the sun. Even when it’s kind of warm, you can see the colors peaking out under the black. They’re pretty sensitive honestly. But during the cold fall and winter months, probably just gonna be a black shoe mainly.

Hey guys, when it comes to GR vs QS for dunks, what are the rules for GRs? Do Nike give a release date or when they arrive they can be sold? I know the general rule with QS they have a set date .

Hey guys, when it comes to GR vs QS for dunks, what are the rules for GRs? Do Nike give a release date or when they arrive they can be sold? I know the general rule with QS they have a set date .
When they arrive they can release. COVID has caused all sorts of delays though.

When they arrive they can release. COVID has caused all sorts of delays though.

Lol, our local shop hasn't gotten any GR dunks since the party pack lows. QS stuff still showing up on time, but apparently they were told to expect to be caught up by the end of the year

Are more shops going to be getting the chicagos eventually? Seems like only a handful have released pairs so far

I was about to be like "yo is this dude seriously asking about skin color" til I realized you were making a joke about the emoji smh hahahaha

Border blues are looking buttery tezz016gmail tezz016gmail great wear
Good looking out , got them from a true saint of an ebay seller not long before the sb surge, still too nervous to wear for too long!

Bout to sell a couple of old *** pairs that have been sitting around for the last 10 years...

20201103_142959.jpg
20201103_143021.jpg

$30 a good price, I don't know if they're worth anything...

Back
Top Bottom