2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think this used to be true but it's kind of a mythical concept now. These aren't going to $200 or lower. I thought plums were, too. A handful of people got them for $2-220 day of release, I was almost one of them. Then they were $250, 300, and over $400 now. $250 is my magic number but ebay taxes and shipping are really ****ing with me.

I agree but sometimes anomalies happen. Feels like these and Ceramics are not on the level of previous SP releases but we'll see how it plays out. I had some smidge of hope that itll hit some like 215-220 but I also think 250 is usually where it falls in my size.

It feel impossible to buy a pair of dunks now. I never catch the raffles in time and snkrs just keeps trying to get me to stroke out trying to check out. Paying $250+ for a dunk is foamposite/jordan territory. If I'm dropping that much money I don't want it to go some reseller or to stockx fees, I'm paying for the tech. I hate this baby time hustler ****.

Today
D7158DE4-843E-416E-A668-A2ABC695625C.jpeg

It feel impossible to buy a pair of dunks now. I never catch the raffles in time and snkrs just keeps trying to get me to stroke out trying to check out. Paying $250+ for a dunk is foamposite/jordan territory. If I'm dropping that much money I don't want it to go some reseller or to stockx fees, I'm paying for the tech. I hate this baby time hustler ****.
Yo I don't even know how to buy dunks. Thank goodness I don't "need" any of the new SBs, the non-SBs have been more appealing to me (not that those are easy cops but at least they drop at boutiques and snkrs). Five minutes to ENTER A RAFFLE? Pop quizzes? Fuhgeddaboudit. I'm WFH 8 hours a day so I'm on my PC but no way in hell I can stay up on all that stuff. Premier's the only skate shop I've consistently entered raffles for and no dice yet. I'm basically snkrs or bust.

Last pair of SB dunks I remember copping for retail were black pigeons manually of Atlas. I resold those to cop something else I wanted.

That's really what it really feels like. I've attempted to cop Dunks plenty of times this year. It's now November of 2020 and I've only manged to hit on one pair of Dunks this entire year. ONE. And what's wild is it's the Travis Scott Dunks out of all the Dunks.

I was in the old SB era and I think I stopped buying SB's around the gold box era. Haven't bought dunks all these years up until the purple lobsters came out (again, lobsters series my favorite). Didn't even go for any of the new pigeons or the tiffany/diamonds. Came back to dunks just for the lobsters and ended up empty handed lol. Could not get any SB or dunk since the resurgence. I think I only hit on the kentuckys and these elephants all year

I guarantee we will see a Union/Jordan level bot protection. They wouldn’t be doing fcfs if they didn’t have a truck up their sleeeve. We will see a lot of manual Ws.
😂😂😂😂 not a chance, look what happened on the green lobster drop 🤦🏽‍♂️ was a **** show
In other news my Ps5 shipped 🥴

Two shops dropped atmos FCFS. Both on Instagram. Both updated to "sold out" in about 8 minutes.

Left my jetpack in the future, so guess I'm **** outta luck from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom