Nike Dunk High “Team Red”
Color: Sail/Team Red-Pale Ivory
Style Code: DD1869-101
Release Date: 2021
Price: $100
1605060646269.jpeg
1605060711244.gif

These are coming up as Women’s on some sites:smh:

No Ws on these atmos dunks, good thing I’m sitting on these DS royal toe Jordan 1s i can sell. Selling those will pay for most of these Dunks

Last edited:
Yo I don't even know how to buy dunks. Thank goodness I don't "need" any of the new SBs, the non-SBs have been more appealing to me (not that those are easy cops but at least they drop at boutiques and snkrs). Five minutes to ENTER A RAFFLE? Pop quizzes? Fuhgeddaboudit. I'm WFH 8 hours a day so I'm on my PC but no way in hell I can stay up on all that stuff. Premier's the only skate shop I've consistently entered raffles for and no dice yet. I'm basically snkrs or bust.

Last pair of SB dunks I remember copping for retail were black pigeons manually of Atlas. I resold those to cop something else I wanted.
That's really what it really feels like. I've attempted to cop Dunks plenty of times this year. It's now November of 2020 and I've only manged to hit on one pair of Dunks this entire year. ONE. And what's wild is it's the Travis Scott Dunks out of all the Dunks.

vinnuendo vinnuendo I don't get the trying for a shoe you didn't want thing but I'm glad you were able to hit on something at least. I do feel you on working situation though. It sucks missing the notifications even though you're on the pc but busy. Thankful that we still got jobs that less us buy shoes despite all the covid troubles going on outside though! Stay safe.

therefill therefill dang! That's a nice pair to get at least. Hopefully they just start producing more pairs to meet the demand. It'd be just dumb if they keep making dunks exclusive to keep the hype up when they're so cheap to produce but 🤷🏾‍♂️, keep passing on my money Nike.

Local shop did FCFS @ 4:30. Hit the road at 4:30 bcuz it was almost a 40 minute ride....they sold out at 4:50. I was 15 minutes away. They had sizes 8-13. I was hurt. Brother in law lives in the area but when he got there they said SOLD OUT. He was there a little before 4:50 smh...long story short they sold out when he went in the store...but he did see purple boxes in the back lol. Shady!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom